Miamisburg ZX6R Rider Here

Bitani

Welcome, hows that bike treating you? I haven't really heard from ya since we got the new fairing put on her... Hit me up sometime... Glad to see your not selling the bike..

Will do, man! I honestly thought you were annoyed by all my asking to rides. :p

But yeah, I figured out some ways I'd be able to afford it so I'm still going! (Thankfully.) Next year I even hope (90% will) to go to some track days.

Yea, I've been here since i had my 250, and just signed up on 6r when i got the new bike. This is where i come to find local rides, 6r is where i find info for my bike.

Ahh, I gotcha. Good way to do it!

:welcome: young buck.

Thought you only could be 18 or older on here to prevent any legal problems?

Haha, most forums are 13+ or I've even seen 16+. I would hope that anybody legal to ride a motorcycle could join. :wtf:

Haha, sure did. The Honda MSF place. (101 South Stanfield Rd, I think?)

Small world!

LOL, I saw you as you were leaving. You were riding with another bike, you had just gone by Speedway. I was going in the opposite direction. Welcome to OR. Hope you learned a lot at your course!

LOL, I saw you as you were leaving. You were riding with another bike, you had just gone by Speedway. I was going in the opposite direction. Welcome to OR. Hope you learned a lot at your course!

That's awesome. :D

Yeah, it was another guy from the class showing me where I-75 was lol. Black R1.

I did, actually. I took the BRC before, same thing but on my own bike, and realized how hard slow-speed crap is. So today I'm going out and getting tennis balls, cutting in half, and using them as cones for my own practices. :p