Dragon photographer gets some good ones.

Tonik

Zoom in on #27, that is not photo trickery man. I would like him to be ok, I'm not THAT sadistic but that is one fucked up leg.

I'm with photo trickery. Then again I used to have a photo of me playing basketball that looked like a pretty horrific break of the leg which wasn't. Hell, I've never broken anything more than a finger yet

"I saw the other guys crash and I HAD to lay it down"

Exactly what that guy is saying as he proudly shows off the rash on his shoulder at the next bar.

P.S. For as little as I use rep, apparently I can't give you anymore.

Edited by brn6604
P.S.
  • Upvote 1

Website says they are out everyday from 9am - 6pm approx. Damn, that's dome dedication. I suppose they sell lots of pics though.

Its a job.

They've got a pretty nice setup though. Large canopy, comfy chair and a cooler. :D

Craig

Agree on the 3rd guy but not enough info on the first two. Though you are likely correct.

Im just glad I didnt make any highlight reels except my own :D

http://xtremesportsphotography.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=0QAK017X020140&po=140&pc=238

Craig

Why are you wearing a jacket was the sleeveless shirt at the cleaners?:D

Why are you wearing a jacket was the sleeveless shirt at the cleaners?:D

Yes, normally I would have looked out of place at the Dragon, however it was cool and raining all day so the riders that were out were all dressed. :D

Notice the rain and wet roads in the picture.

Interestingly enough there were no sportbikes and far fewer cruisers than normal. Mostly adventurer and touring bikes.

Craig