Another intruder shot and killed - Johnstown

jporter12

Warning: stealing guns from people who have guns whilst they're home with their guns is generally a bad idea.

:trollface:But we dont need guns just get an alarm or a dog. Maybe learn to throw a few elbows besides its good exercise.

The guy is paraplegic. He'd have to throw elbows - not like he's gonna throw any knees, is it? :heckno:

In all seriousness - we've always heard that guns are the great equalizer. You could be 90yo and still defend yourself. We'll here's all the proof you need of that - paraplegic, in bed, wakes up to a shotgun barrel in his face (Whcih must have looked like the New York end of the Lincoln Tunnel). Not only does he escape the situation with his brains INSIDE his skull, but he turns the tables on the bad guy and prevails in a confrontation he never asked for. Heck, if you said to me, here's a new video game, the first level is you can't use your legs and you wake up with a shotgun tapping you in the face... I'd tell you the game is unwinnable.

Just remember to do it the right way.

Shoot them wearever you can, drag their dead stupid ass into the house, if shot outside the house, then drag the aformentioned dead, stupid ass back outside, then call the cops.

In other words, cover your ass with a large blood pool in the house.

Now don't bust my chops on this one, these are the instructions from not 1, not 2 but 3 diff. cop friends I have, 2 I ride with, and they arre always armed to the teeth.

In short, kill'em, drag then, then drag them again if necessary.

I grew up in J-town on Saratoga Dr., it was a wonderful place to raise a family.

Ride safe all,

Greg

:cool:

Never eff with a crime scene. It's the first thing they will notice, and you innocent will forever be in doubt.

Guys in wheelchairs have great upper body strength most of the time since its their primary method of movement.

My cousin has Spina Bifida and got around on crutches for 30 years. His arms are STRONG like BULL.

I challenged him to an arm wrestle once. Imagine arm wrestling someone, but they were allowed to use their leg... That's the strength disparity. He could have ripped my arm off like pulling the flappers off a Kroger cooked chicken... But he was nice and stopped at non-injurious humiliation.

The guy is paraplegic. He'd have to throw elbows - not like he's gonna throw any knees, is it? :heckno:

In all seriousness - we've always heard that guns are the great equalizer. You could be 90yo and still defend yourself. We'll here's all the proof you need of that - paraplegic, in bed, wakes up to a shotgun barrel in his face (Whcih must have looked like the New York end of the Lincoln Tunnel). Not only does he escape the situation with his brains INSIDE his skull, but he turns the tables on the bad guy and prevails in a confrontation he never asked for. Heck, if you said to me, here's a new video game, the first level is you can't use your legs and you wake up with a shotgun tapping you in the face... I'd tell you the game is unwinnable.

It would be unwinnable if we were in England.

• Upvote 1

It would be unwinnable if we were in England.

And parts of Colorado. Just found this a bit ago.

According to current Colorado law (http://www.coloradoceasefire.org/munilaws.htm), it is illegal to carry a concealed weapon in all the following cities:

Aurora, Boulder, Broomfield, Colorado Springs, Denver, Englewood, Lakewood, Littleton, Longmont, Northglenn, Pueblo, Thornton, Westminster, Wheat Ridge.

It is illegal to even OWN a large number of firearms in Thornton and Lafayette. In Aurora, it is illegal to carry a firearm in a vehicle! Thus, even driving to a movie theater with a firearm in your own car makes you a criminal.

These laws did not stop James Holmes from driving with a loaded gun in his car, along with explosives that were also found in his car. Once again, this demonstrates that gun control laws only disarm the public while allowing criminals to have "free reign" over a completely helpless public.

It is a complete non-issue in England. Guns are illegal therefore there are no guns in England. And there are no gays in Iran. And the Easter Beagle comes once a year and...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

It is a complete non-issue in England. Guns are illegal therefore there are no guns in England. And there are no gays in Iran. And the Easter Beagle comes once a year and...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So England traded all their guns to Iran for their gays?

• Upvote 1

Lot of the guess work going on here that is not correct. Can't say on an open forum how I know this but lets just say I heard it from a very reliable source. ;) The guy that broke in found the loaded shotgun in the homeowners house, got a lot of the meds and some cash then woke the home owner up by saying "I already got most of your shit tell me where the rest is", homeowner sleeps with a .357 by his side in the bed and a Glock under the pillow. The .357 was pulled at the oppertunity he saw fit and discharged 3 rounds into the intruders chest. When the intruder was falling back and retreating the home owner put one through the intruders calf and blew out his leg where he fell and died about 20ft from the home owners bed. End of story.

It's also illegal to have bb guns or sling shots in city limits. I kid not.

Nobama 2012

Air rifles can be classified as guns under UK law and require a gun permit. Depends on the muzzle velocity. >6ftlb for pistols and >12ftlbs (I think) for rifles = it's a gun and you need the same gun license that deer hunters have.

. When the intruder was falling back and retreating the home owner put one through the intruders calf and blew out his leg where he fell and died about 20ft from the home owners bed. End of story.

I love a story with a happy ending. :D

Lot of the guess work going on here that is not correct. Can't say on an open forum how I know this but lets just say I heard it from a very reliable source. ;) The guy that broke in found the loaded shotgun in the homeowners house, got a lot of the meds and some cash then woke the home owner up by saying "I already got most of your shit tell me where the rest is", homeowner sleeps with a .357 by his side in the bed and a Glock under the pillow. The .357 was pulled at the oppertunity he saw fit and discharged 3 rounds into the intruders chest. When the intruder was falling back and retreating the home owner put one through the intruders calf and blew out his leg where he fell and died about 20ft from the home owners bed. End of story.

Our sources must be similar, because that's that same thing I heard. I just hadn't posted it yet. ;)