Another intruder shot and killed - Johnstown

jporter12

http://www.newarkadvocate.com/article/20120722/NEWS01/307220001/Intruder-killed-during-Johnstown-break-in?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|Frontpage

This is just a few miles from where I live. I'm going to make an assumption here, see that the resident that shot the intruder has medical issues, I'm guessing that someone knew there was a good chance there were prescription drugs in the house.

I am betting your assumption is accurate, and one less addict and possible dealer off the streets. That could've gone bad for the homeowner had he not been armed, very possibly would be dead right now. When are iggnorant folks gonna realize that we are all never truly safe, scumbags and demented people are everywhere.:rolleyes:

There are certain prescription drugs that you do not let people know you have.

Because there are so many people that want them, and will try to take them.

Life in the city...

Johnstown aint the city.;)

Glad he was able to, but confused how he was able to get a shot off with a shotgun to his head

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

Reports are saying that it was his own shotgun, so maybe it wasn't loaded, and he knew that? :dunno:

Johnstown aint the city.;)

Maybe not, but there is a lot of drug activity in the town!

C'mon... I was in Johnstown last night! Why cant someone test the limits of my H&K and abilities to come out of a deep sleep with it...

...nah instead the raggid wolf decides to hunt for the smaller, handicapable prey the group. Well you fugged up buddy! and he did have a gun waiting for you.

"Nice shooting buddy"!

:D

Just remember to do it the right way.

Shoot them wearever you can, drag their dead stupid ass into the house, if shot outside the house, then drag the aformentioned dead, stupid ass back outside, then call the cops.

In other words, cover your ass with a large blood pool in the house.

Now don't bust my chops on this one, these are the instructions from not 1, not 2 but 3 diff. cop friends I have, 2 I ride with, and they arre always armed to the teeth.

In short, kill'em, drag then, then drag them again if necessary.

I grew up in J-town on Saratoga Dr., it was a wonderful place to raise a family.

Ride safe all,

Greg

:cool:

Doesn't matter, there are people that will travel two hundred miles if they hear about it. It's just that's it is quick and sudden in the city.

If that was true let's spread the word that all the illegal drugs are at the police station. Go get em' boys! :rolleyes:

Possible that the intruder worked at the local pharmacy and picked up on the paraplegics home info there? :dunno:

I'm sure that's not the case, but I'm also pretty confident that the intruder did have some way of knowing what meds the guy has, with that being the motive. It's not a very big town, and word gets around.

The latest from 10tv.com:

The Licking County Coroner said the intruder had no identification on him. He was shot multiple times inside the home and the motive appears to be the attempted theft of prescription drugs.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/07/22/johnstown-intruder-killed-fiance-speaks.html

"

Fiance Of Alleged Intruder Shot, Killed In Johnstown Speaks

"

Who writes this stuff?? The fiancé was shot???

And since when do coroners determine motive?

Nobama 2012

She said she can't believe her fiance would do what he did.

"He came home and said he was going out and hanging out with friends," Byers said.

Yeah, he was never like that. He always share his prescription meds. He was going to meet his friends Quay Lude and Darva Set. :rolleyes:

Glad he was able to, but confused how he was able to get a shot off with a shotgun to his head

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

Maybe he took the shotgun from the pill head? Guys in wheelchairs have great upper body strength most of the time since its their primary method of movement. Or the guy may not have known how to properly use a shotgun and coulda had the action closed on an empty chamber.

Edited by cOoTeR

how do your dumbass buddies say to explain the blood outside, and the trail of blood leading into your house?

if you honestly believe that they won't figure out that the guy was shot outside and then moved inside... well, you will have a lot of time to think about it while you are in prison.

Just remember to do it the right way.

Shoot them wearever you can, drag their dead stupid ass into the house, if shot outside the house, then drag the aformentioned dead, stupid ass back outside, then call the cops.

In other words, cover your ass with a large blood pool in the house.

Now don't bust my chops on this one, these are the instructions from not 1, not 2 but 3 diff. cop friends I have, 2 I ride with, and they arre always armed to the teeth.

In short, kill'em, drag then, then drag them again if necessary.

I grew up in J-town on Saratoga Dr., it was a wonderful place to raise a family.

Ride safe all,

Greg

:cool: