We got robbed this morning(kinda funny)

gixxie750

I've watched enough csi videos to know you can just zoom in and "enhance" that video. The license plate will be clear and perfectly legible. Then the police can track him down.

Your sarcasm is well taken, but You should hear the dumb shit jurors ask prosecutors after trial, based on stuff they see on TV.

Many prosecutors say "this isn't like CSI" during opening statements to try to lower their expectations a bit, but people still think technology is far better (and cheaper) than it really is. I mean, the medical examiner's office CAN do some pretty amazing and crazy shit with DNA and trace evidence, but the county can't be spending the cash on that shit for every moron who steals a grill...

Darnded "river people"...i live right down the road from their shop. Had to go look out back to see if my grill was still there after seeing this unfortunate hilarity. Its still there for now; for now. Will keep an eye out for "office space guy" driving that truck.

He was probably having a case of the Mondays and really wanted a hot dog to cheer him up. The only problem was he didn't have a grill so he's borrowing yours. Lol.

Submit that to one of those worlds dumbest shows and it will be free national advertising with your trailer in the background.

No worries Brandon, I can bring you a couple grills for the end of season festivities BUT no sales allowed. Anyone wanting to make a donation must make it in cash on a separate occasion while no eyes are watching ;)

No worries Brandon, I can bring you a couple grills for the end of season festivities BUT no sales allowed. Anyone wanting to make a donation must make it in cash on a separate occasion while no eyes are watching ;)

seriously, you are just wackier than a 15 LB 6 oz bag filled with 25LB 3ozs of platypus

There were at least two people inside the building. Top left image (dark one) at the 1:58 mark.

Although your location doesn't really lend itself to setting up a license plate camera (no good choke point), the image of his face it priceless. Have you contacted the local new station - I would image they'd be all over that. Put that on TV and someone is gonna recognize him.

Also, google image search for "vandal dome" - they are your friend. I only use bullet cameras where there BG can't reach them.

There were at least two people inside the building. Top left image (dark one) at the 1:58 mark.

To my eyes, that appears to be as a reflection on the monitor glass as the playback is being recorded by another camera/phone...;)

To my eyes, that appears to be as a reflection on the monitor glass as the playback is being recorded by another camera/phone...;)

BOLSCOM

Me >> :lolhitsign: << OR

Looks like the monitor is showing a CCTV camera inside a dark room and two people are walking around in there.

I are not smart. :crazy: