Calling Gixxer Riders

donkason

I love OR, but I also need to have a specific forum they deals with my GSXR. In love the DIY and all the bike specific info. I've signed up for gixxer.com and have found the level of maturity not to my liking. I guess I've been spoiled here :) I don't have the time to go out and sign up for every one to weed them out. It seems like every other thread unsolicited flaming and arguments pop up as if it were lunch time in 7th grade.

Are there any other GSXR forums you can refer me to that operate at a higher level?

besides here gixxer.com would be my recommendation. But since your spoiled by our 6th grade level of maturity just hang out here, plenty of knowledable folks on here that can help with all problems!!

Reread that post man. You guys are great here. I get 6th grade maturity on other forums and OR maturity has spoiled me.

Edit: Sorry, my sarcasm radar wasn't on:D

hells yes, 8th grade maturity FTW :p

I can agree, we like boobies here. But if your looking for a idea for your track bike look into the wera or nesba forums. Suzuki is the most popular track bikes so if you need an idea or a "how to" ask there someone has done it already and can tell you how

gixxer.com is a joke. Too many people on there that "THINK" they know what they are doing...

Just ask here. We have a ton of knowledgable GSXR owners and racers alike that can help. Just ask!

BOOM! There it is...what he said.

:D

so far been loving the bike , and gixxer.com is an okay site so far as well .

Hey neck , remember that 36 bike ride we had 2 year ago " i believe " , down in columbus , when are you putting one like this together again ? " soon hopefully ".

Sorry for thread hi-jack .

so far been loving the bike , and gixxer.com is an okay site so far as well .

Hey neck , remember that 36 bike ride we had 2 year ago " i believe " , down in columbus , when are you putting one like this together again ? " soon hopefully ".

Sorry for thread hi-jack .

Yeah, that was a huge ride. I organized it outside of Dayton, not Columbus. I still can't believe you came all the way from Akron...that was very tough of you. It'll be even more tough on that 1000 these days. ;)

I'm 31 and a gixxer junky.......but I got my first brand new in 2001, when I was 19:eek:

I just got done observing a pattern of members busting on a new rider with a 600+, rider defends himself because he was asking for tech help and not bike choice opinions, members JUMP on noob and do everything short of calling him a retard. Out of 20 posts 3 may be related to the actual tech need. :banghead:

I'm going to post here or on a racing board moving forward.

Yeah, that was a huge ride. I organized it outside of Dayton, not Columbus. I still can't believe you came all the way from Akron...that was very tough of you. It'll be even more tough on that 1000 these days. ;)

yeah but i wana test the new leather i got :p

Anyway , we need one like that , so again , when are you getting one together ?

I'm 31 and a gixxer junky.......but I got my first brand new in 2001, when I was 19:eek:

I just got done observing a pattern of members busting on a new rider with a 600+, rider defends himself because he was asking for tech help and not bike choice opinions, members JUMP on noob and do everything short of calling him a retard. Out of 20 posts 3 may be related to the actual tech need. :banghead:

I'm going to post here or on a racing board moving forward.

Are you talking about that guy with a gixxer 1000 that had battery failure ?

I my self told him that he shouldn't be riding that as first street bike , no hard or bash was meant, just an advice for the dude not to kill him self.

anyway ..... i still believe altho they were a little rough, that advice was in place.