Motoseries Round 7 @ Nelson Aug 31-Sep 1

TRMN8TR

I love it! New guy comes in and with his very first forum post puts Craig in his place.

Thanks, Dan! You're my new hero.

But in Craig's defense, he was probably only like 9 years old in '98. He still sucks searching the interwebz (unless it's for ghey pron).

:D

Lol, I'm more like an old guy,

If Cox is coming, just have him bring my set that's at his place you can run them Hollyf*g.

God I miss you so much, I just want to touch you. Craig, text Cox and ask, I don't like Matt, so I'm not asking. Or if Jen needs them, you two can fight over who gets to borrow them, but Craig's in charge of this one, because I said so.

Still hoping to make Beaver the 22/23 but not looking great right now, just had our DJ bail on us for the wedding, that's 500-800 bux we didn't plan to spend, and sounds like we need more beer than I had planned as the size grows lol.

I'm not making this round. I'm leaving tomorrow for Canada to go fishing for a week, so if anyone wants/needs Johns or mine then they need to get em asap. Matt, your welcome to use mine also if you can get someone to bring em on up.

John, I can drop your stuff back off to you today or tomorrow afternoon...that way its a few more days if anyone needs things. I will be leaving around 3-4pm and not back until around the 9th.

Craig, I still have your chain tool in my truck also FYI.

Edited by SJC1000rr

Cox,if you want to drop them off tomo before you leave or tonight that's fine. I don't need to be around, just put um on the front porch if you want. I just saw you're leaving tomo PM and I'll be at work til 5-6 both nights.

Just text me up bro. Have fun, be safe!

Edited by madcat6183
Read his post

I will be at Ryan's (Shop Dog Cycles) tomorrow morning with my trailer, if anyone needs anything, within reason please, hauled to Nelson this weekend, drop it off there, and I can do that?

If so, I do not know you guys, so someone will have to let me know what goes to who...

Don't scare him away...sometimes you gotta break the new guys in gradually. You can't always go straight to surprise buttseks.

Good point, please disregard previous post about surprise buttseks. It won't happen, don't worry. But if it does, I found out it's better to just let it happen.

Steve- You left that alien styled phone charger in my van. I found it Sunday all pushed down into the center section of the van. I can drop it off or bring it to you at Beaver... If I can make that round.

I am out as the RC8 is getting looked at for the issue starting at Putnam. We tried a ton of different things and nothing worked...

Steve- You left that alien styled phone charger in my van. I found it Sunday all pushed down into the center section of the van. I can drop it off or bring it to you at Beaver... If I can make that round.

I am out as the RC8 is getting looked at for the issue starting at Putnam. We tried a ton of different things and nothing worked...

Save it for PIRC Brian, no need for an extra trip down for it. I have 2 spares to use still since they were cheap on Amazon. Sucks about the RC8, hope you can get it sorted out before then and we can head over for more fun.