Motoseries Round 7 @ Nelson Aug 31-Sep 1

TRMN8TR

In all the years you're been watching racing and going to pro races, you've never seen this? Oh yeah, you're still wet behind the ear. I forgot, sorry. :D No, orgs don't require it.

The comment was merely to show that you can take things as far as you want, not that it's required by some org.

I had the sprocket nuts drilled and wired on my 98 GSXR 750 that we won 1st place in 2004 heavy weight endurance racing. It was called fasttrax then. Over kill? Yea prob but my sprocket never fell off.

I love it! New guy comes in and with his very first forum post puts Craig in his place.

Thanks, Dan! You're my new hero.

But in Craig's defense, he was probably only like 9 years old in '98. He still sucks searching the interwebz (unless it's for ghey pron).

:D

I'm not searching for something that you are trying to stick up for, you can do it yourself.

I wouldn't have to stick up for it if you would just accept that what I tell you is true and not be a post whore about it.