Got pulled over/ is this wierd?

Gump

Statey pulls me over, stated, license and registration please and asked if i knew why I was being pulled over. Told him i had a ccw and where it was. He asked why do I have one? I stated, i work in a bad part of town? I stated maybe when u passed me 5 minutes ago u thought I was speeding? He states, well I'm not going to tell you how fast u were going because and mumbles something under his breath. Then asks where i was headed and coming from. I had passed him 5 miles back. We're on a rural state route. He then asks me if I had been drinking because my eyes were glossy and bloodshot, I said no, haven't drank for months, asks me if im getting enough sleep, are you on any meds, my answer i maybe and no, my daughter, who is in the car, tells me they always look like that, he does his thing in his cruiser, then comes back, and asks me to get out of the car and perform a sobriety test. No problem. He asks me about my CDL, goes back and forth with his pen while I stare at it, then says ok, then tells me they get calls and complaints all the time about traffic on this road and gives me a warning for speed? Everything was pleasant but it was odd. I simply think someone called in a complaint because when he passed he didn't tap his brakes or even turn around within a half mile and he had plenty of time to pull me over miles after that.

Edited by Gump

There are new traffic signs posted on most major highways advising motorists to call in impaired drivers. The sign says "drug abuse impaired driving call xxxxxxx"

I suspect some one abused the call.

Lol... If I was a animal humping, handsome gay dude, in a carhart, driving a dykes car, I still wouldn't have fallen for the anal sobriety test. He wasn't my type. I only like Mexicans and there r no mexican staties.

Ya I think someone called something in.

"Why do you have one?"

"Fuck you' date=' that's why."[/quote']

Agree... I was thinking uhhh because I can, but u need to adapt ASAP to their personality to have a chance to get out of whatever it is they think you did ( knock on wood) this was maybe my 4th warning in a year.

Officer: "why do you have that?"

Gump: "my elbows aren't what they used to be"

Gump gets tazed and beaten with nightstick.

:nono:

And they all lived happily ever after, except for gump. He was charged with resisting arrest and was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison. While in prison gump met Bubba his new cell mate. Upon meeting gump Bubba was taken back how handsome gump was and couldn't believe how much gump reminded him of the models in the carhart Jean ads that Bubba used to masterbate to as a young boy. Bubba prison raped gump repeatedly over and over.

The end.

• Upvote 1

And they all lived happily ever after, except for gump. He was charged with resisting arrest and was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison. While in prison gump met Bubba his new cell mate. Upon meeting gump Bubba was taken back how handsome gump was and couldn't believe how much gump reminded him of the models in the carhart Jean ads that Bubba used to masterbate to as a young boy. Bubba prison raped gump repeatedly over and over.

The end.

Graphic.....and disturbing