I need a good detailer

shittygsxr

So one of our uninsured friends from south of the border decided to hit my benz. The damage is not really that bad at all, but I don't want the car anymore cause of the dent. On to bigger and better things.

I need a good detailer to make it all shiny and pretty so I can get rid of it. I would like a full paint correction to so not just a wash and wax. So who do you know?

You dont want the car because of a dent but want the paint corrected? If it is not bad why not get the dent fixed then sell it? I dont know about you but a shinny paint job isnt going to bring the value back IMO, getting the dent fixed would though. It will probably cost the same to get the dent fixed as it would to fix the paint.

You dont want the car because of a dent but want the paint corrected? If it is not bad why not get the dent fixed then sell it? I dont know about you but a shinny paint job isnt going to bring the value back IMO, getting the dent fixed would though. It will probably cost the same to get the dent fixed as it would to fix the paint.

The carfax now shows an accident and people's imagination runs wild when they go to purchase. Having the car clean allows a thorough inspection and unrepaired damage allows the buyer to fully understand what they are getting into.

No I don't want to drive a repaired vehicle I will always think about it. Besides it is a chance to get out of my E55 and step it up a a notch or three

Another vote for Todd Cooperider @ Esoteric Detail.

http://esotericdetail.com/

He did a new car "prep" on my Jeep in January of this year.

Hell of a nice guy, and a perfectionist the likes of which you hardly ever find.

There is a reason people ship him cars from all over the country.

2012-01-26_17-22-28_738-1.jpg

Esoteric is the ONLY place in Central Ohio if you want a real detail and paint correction...he was named one of the top 10 detailers in the country. My buddy that basically transformed my G35 paint learned everything he knows from him.

So one of our uninsured friends from south of the border decided to hit my benz. The damage is not really that bad at all, but I don't want the car anymore cause of the dent. On to bigger and better things.

I need a good detailer to make it all shiny and pretty so I can get rid of it. I would like a full paint correction to so not just a wash and wax. So who do you know?

Hoblick does rediculous detail work!

Esoteric is the ONLY place in Central Ohio if you want a real detail and paint correction...he was named one of the top 10 detailers in the country. My buddy that basically transformed my G35 paint learned everything he knows from him.

I want referrals to people like your buddy. Know his shit but might just be getting started. I will send hoblick a pm

• 1 month later...