my track bike build

candybluzx6

Well i have been wanting to do this for awhile and never did. Then i crashed at mid ohio and figured theres no better time then now. I dont have much done performance wise cuz i would rather buy seat time lol. if any one knows about these bike please chime in cuz im looking to drop some weight or anything else that i dont need on there. The bike is a 2008 zx6r that i bought new in april 2010 been a great bike and love it so enough yappin on to the pics

This is what it looked like before

419160_403024843046187_68293494_n.jpg

Then after the crash:nono:. Wasnt to bad

midohiocrash.jpg

So i stripped it and sprayed it :D. The fairings r stock just glassed all the light holes shut

homemadetrackbodywork.jpg

whitewheels.jpg

• 5 months later...

Why did you buy track plastics if you already closed up the stock fairing light holes etc? Wouldn't it have made more sense to just use those and save the $ for seat time like you stated? Just fiberglass the belly pan to make it a catch pan. Guess I don't see why you did all that work and then bought new track fairings too?

Looks good either way, but it already did look good, so basically looks the same :)

• 3 weeks later...