iPhone 5

Scruit

Anyone know how i get my music from my 4s to the new I5? I am all set up and have synced through I tunes but it didnt pull my music in? I am a little slow when it comes to this technology stuff. :o

You will have to go and manually click on the sync music box to check it. Do you have the music that you want on the I5 in iTunes?

I honestly find that a smart phone is a necessity now. I have directions to any location in an instant....

mapquest is no longer necessary. I get email, can check bank accounts, can submit schoolwork.... Basically I can do anything

that I can do on my laptop anywhere...with few exceptions.

:werd:

so i might be getting one afterall. If I trade my 4s through amazon I get $315 for it and the one I want is only $199 :D

Uhhhhhh, you haven't even had the 4s for a year yet? Watch out for a huge buyout with your carrier. Mine with AT&T was over 500 bucks to go to 5. :cry:

Went to dinner last night and had my iP5 on the table. The young waitress looked and said, OMG is that the new iPhone 5???

I said yeah and she stood there in amazement. I let her hold it and she was all giddy and said she felt like she was meeting a celebrity. LOL

I think if my wife wasn't there I could have taken her in the bathroom for a bit. You know, to show her all the cool things it does :sexytime:

• Upvote 1

Went to dinner last night and had my iP5 on the table. The young waitress looked and said, OMG is that the new iPhone 5???

I said yeah and she stood there in amazement. I let her hold it and she was all giddy and said she felt like she was meeting a celebrity. LOL

I think if my wife wasn't there I could have taken her in the bathroom for a bit. You know, to show her all the cool things it does :sexytime:

Trying this haha

Anyone buy 3rd party lightning cables/adapters? I read the apple ones have a chip in them, similar to the authenticator chip in thunderbolt cables, which could keep 3rd party cables from working. Just wondering if anyone has tried them. I definitely need at least 3 more cables :/

Anyone buy 3rd party lightning cables/adapters? I read the apple ones have a chip in them, similar to the authenticator chip in thunderbolt cables, which could keep 3rd party cables from working. Just wondering if anyone has tried them. I definitely need at least 3 more cables :/

those the same as charging cables? If so, you may have just tempered my excitement of getting the 5

I ordered 4 cables from 3rd party for 7.99 each. We'll see if they work out. The seller has feedback from two buyers that state the cables "as described", which tells me they work...? :confused:

I ordered 4 cables from 3rd party for 7.99 each. We'll see if they work out. The seller has feedback from two buyers that state the cables "as described", which tells me they work...? :confused:

Interested to know how these work out. I've been watching monoprice to see when they get them.

I won't buy an otterbox after the last one I had, things break to damn easy. I have a Griffin survivor case and it has held up better and was cheaper than an otterbox.

Ok I will bite, seen any of them in stores for the I5?

I won't buy an otterbox after the last one I had, things break to damn easy. I have a Griffin survivor case and it has held up better and was cheaper than an otterbox.

Really? I have an an otter box on my 4s since I got it. The case looks like hell now but the phone underneath is practically brand new. I made the mistake of taking the case off while driving the bus and it fell on the floor, that shit is like sand paper :mad: