doing the unthinkable......

Steve Butters

I live alone lol... Thanks though... And I'm not going to tell her so it's cool lol

Need to find someone close to me who has a garage I can store it in though.... Stupid second floor apartment... Guess I'll go put myself on the waiting list for a garage a this complex... But I have an idea of someone... Keep it at my mom's until then

I can help you out on storing the bike if you still need it I'm in reynoldsburg

Overall impression so far.... It's really comfortable, handles well, feels nice and nimble.... My only complaint is its not got a ton of power... But that's probably not a horrible thing since I won't be using it as a drag bike lol... And the throttle delivery pre-vtec is kind of choppy.... I think a power commander and a magical tune by dyno Brian would really wake this thing up... Maybe at tax time I can go ahead and get that done

It's no gen 2 fz1 like I wanted, but I'm very happy with the purchase and wouldn't hesitate to do it again

You'll get used to the choppy ness. I HATED it at first to the pointi barely even rode it. But once it became my only bike I got used to it quick. Highly suggest a custom tune to smooth this out. One of these days I swear I'll get it turned but just rocking a VFR discussion favorite tune currently

It does feel slow acceleration wise but honestly it's not so bad, the low end torque makes up for it to me. Plus once you learn to ride it like its meant, you won't need straight line speed to see plenty of people on 1k's in your mirror

Congrats! Yeah, power delivery feels kinda goofy around 4,500 rpm. Like Bad said, ya kind of get used to it.

You'll learn to deal with the VTEC too. I've had it kick in while passing someone on a two laner and damn near lifted the front wheel at 90. That may be the worst part of an otherwise fine package.

Edited by DAC