Riding to Delaware

Brownsfan1

If it's Delaware Ohio 315 off 23 will provide scenic twisties. Any area between Powell and Delaware is pretty nice as well.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Edit: just saw state post after I made mine. Can't help you there buddy.

My friend has a friend who lives up there.

Gotcha....wish I could give you some good routes off the slab, but can't say I am real fond of that part of the country or those states. Now if you were heading up North like NY/Penn/VT/NH or Maine....then I might be able to help ya. Good luck on your qwest for some good routes, and try not to get yourself killed in either of those states.:D

Gotcha....wish I could give you some good routes off the slab, but can't say I am real fond of that part of the country or those states. Now if you were heading up North like NY/Penn/VT/NH or Maine....then I might be able to help ya. Good luck on your qwest for some good routes, and try not to get yourself killed in either of those states.:D

Thanks, I've been to Maryland before for work and there were some bad ass back roads. The only way I know this is that I got lost trying to find my hotel gps failure.

Do yourself a favor and go to rehobeth beach, dog fish head has their brew pub there. The state is flat and makes for some shitty riding. Find some back roads through PA otherwise it is one long boring fucking ride. If you end up going to dog fish head and they have the miles davis bitches brew in bottles I will pay you to bring me back some, soooooooo good. Also if you need to buy anything do it there, no sales tax in the state.

Do yourself a favor and go to rehobeth beach, dog fish head has their brew pub there. The state is flat and makes for some shitty riding. Find some back roads through PA otherwise it is one long boring fucking ride. If you end up going to dog fish head and they have the miles davis bitches brew in bottles I will pay you to bring me back some, soooooooo good. Also if you need to buy anything do it there, no sales tax in the state.

We probably will head to rehobeth beach because dogfish head is all he talks about. As for bringing you some beer I wish the trip allowed time to ride through Ohio and Pa, but no such luck. I'll make sure to drink a few for you though.

Edited by Brownsfan1

We probably will head to rehobeth beach because dogfish head is all he talks about. As for bringing you some beer I wish the trip allowed time to ride through Ohio and Pa, but no such luck. I'll make sure to drink a few for you though.

:cry: do one of the beer sampler thingies and then order beer from there. Try any and all of their limited release stuff. Cops can be dicks there and watch out for the Amish. I don't think you want any horse poo slung onto your fairings after running it over.

There is a place we always go called JP's on the wharf they have decent sea food. Way off the main road. If you end up going park towards the main road, high tide can reach the parking lot.

:cry: do one of the beer sampler thingies and then order beer from there. Try any and all of their limited release stuff. Cops can be dicks there and watch out for the Amish. I don't think you want any horse poo slung onto your fairings after running it over.

There is a place we always go called JP's on the wharf they have decent sea food. Way off the main road. If you end up going park towards the main road, high tide can reach the parking lot.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to make mention to my friend about JP's so we can try it. I'm planning on bringing some beer back home with me if I have the room.

If you want to ride up to ocean city Maryland there is a car show called h2o international. It's kind of a big deal. I was going to go but not sure my car can make it. So I passed it up.

What kind of car show? Imports?American Muscle?

I had a great ride for the most part with the exception of the rain storms on my ride home. The back roads of Maryland and Virginia are pretty fun Delaware is as flat as they come. One other downfall to the ride was we had to cut it short due to my buddies fiancee' having her wires in her head cross causing meltdown. Bitches:nono:

Edited by Brownsfan1