Selling 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 6000$

TRUMPME

2006 Triumph Daytona 675, 10,000 aprx miles. 2 Brothers Carbon Fiber Pipe, Tune Boy Engine Mapping to match 2 Brothers pipe (will include tune boy software for extra 200$). Aprx 120 Horse Power. Wreck pegs added. Would make a good track bike.

This motorcycle was in one wreck. It was fixed back to about 98% new. It is missing a steering stop due to that wreck, which isnt a big deal. The tank wasnt scratched enough to replace so there are light scratches in the tank clear coat and most likely can be buffed out. Also, the engine light is currently on and is saying an air sensor needs replaced. Thirdly, it had the regulator rectifier fail and was replaced under the Triumph recall about a year or 2 ago, but I think it is failing again. I will work on getting these issues fixed when I have time or will Sell it as is. Also, the dashboard/digital MPH guage was replaced under warranty at 1500 miles and indicates 1500 less miles then actual.

You have way over priced that bike. Your looking more at the $4500 range with those issues, maybe less. I would know, I'm looking for one haha. There is a guy on CL selling a red '06 with 5,000 miles for $4700 jsyk.

Edited by JStump

2006 Triumph Daytona 675, 10,000 aprx miles. 2 Brothers Carbon Fiber Pipe, Tune Boy Engine Mapping to match 2 Brothers pipe (will include tune boy software for extra 200$). Aprx 120 Horse Power. Wreck pegs added. Would make a good track bike.

This motorcycle was in one wreck. It was fixed back to about 98% new. It is missing a steering stop due to that wreck, which isnt a big deal. The tank wasnt scratched enough to replace so there are light scratches in the tank clear coat and most likely can be buffed out. Also, the engine light is currently on and is saying an air sensor needs replaced. Thirdly, it had the regulator rectifier fail and was replaced under the Triumph recall about a year or 2 ago, but I think it is failing again. I will work on getting these issues fixed when I have time or will Sell it as is. Also, the dashboard/digital MPH guage was replaced under warranty at 1500 miles and indicates 1500 less miles then actual.

Wow good luck at that price...

Their recall is legit. I got a new one in may, did two track days an was fried by July/August. I just went to my triumph dealership here in philly and it was replaced for free.

They don't know why it fails on some and not others so they are using a more powerful durable one out of one of triumph cruiser style bikes. That's what the guy told me.

As far as price goes, that's way too high for an 06. I bought mine for $4500. Even with all that extra stuff on yours, you won't get that much unless you sell separately. People want stock not all decked out.

Edited by Saacattack

I did it get it replaced in 2010 under the recall. (It may be older then y'all think) however I called the dealer and the part isn't under warranty any longer, so it's on me

If you had it replaced in 2010 it wasn't under recall, it was under a nice dealership that knows they are prone to failing. It was probably replaced with the same part that is going to fail again. Show me a pic of the connectors and I can tell you if its the new part or not. The new "recall replacement" for a 2006-2008 has the connectors mounted directly on the r/r, the old unit has about 4-5 inch wire leads on it.

On another note, if for some reason they won't replace it I have a r/r off an 07 with like 1300 miles on it. You can have it for dirt cheap, I've been keeping it as a spare but no longer need it.