Ohio dad bullying disabled girl

conn-e-rot

I didn't see any mocking on the video? Was that the 3-pixel blob in blue?

Better vid? Not much better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGQ519KXTMo

So he walks funny and people are issuing death threats against him? Slight overreaction maybe? He may be an assh*le but being an assh*le is not illegal so I don't know what the police are going to do about it.

• Upvote 1

So he walks funny and people are issuing death threats against him? Slight overreaction maybe? He may be an assh*le but being an assh*le is not illegal so I don't know what the police are going to do about it.

No death Just his ass kicked.

Really?

You see nothing wrong with him mocking a disabled girl?

A better question, is why do people stand around and do nothing?

It actually works if people are challenged for their bad behavior.

That's the level of enforcement that is lacking.

I guess most people don't stand up for other people anymore.

There's probably a law against it that I don't know about.

But they will make a video...

It's ok to tell some one that they are an asshole, if it appears they don't know it or don't care.

i think a OR ride is in order to return the taunting, get 100 bikes cruising up and down in front of his house and make fun of him

Sounds like fun ill bring my im better than u t shirt, then throw eggs at him and his property.

I don't want the police to do anything. That's not the role of the police this side of the Atlantic. It's the role of his neighbors to give him a good, old-fashioned beat-down.

• Upvote 2

I don't want the police to do anything. That's not the role of the police this side of the Atlantic. It's the role of his neighbors to give him a good, old-fashioned beat-down.

Where did "this side of the atlantic" come from? The story says the police are involved and I said they can't do anything. The British police are not relevant to this story (and if asked, they would say they can't do anything either - they enforce laws, not decorum)

Is it just me, or this style of news reporting annoying?

Didn't figure that bullying and death threats were fun, so I guess yes.

the fun is the part of handing back to the asshole what he deserves. Agree death threats are unwarranted but a swift ass kicking is appropriate. The lack of this ability without prosecution is why this country has gone to shit