Dreamride Media Thread: The (coldest) Ride of the Year!

Dizzledan

My work on the wrong side of the line on classified maps during "peace time" doing "unofficial" work requires me to maintain a Jedi ninja like anonimity in pictures

If it was a bowl of sketty you would of been in front, but you would of been facing the wrong way...

Jealousy will only get you made fun of

I smile every time I see the pic with you lurkin in the background, almost surreal like your there or not there, imagine seeing this picture 25 years from now, will be awesome with people postulating various things like ghost etc

Is that slang for "Rides street bike off road"?

Again, Jealousy will only get you made fun of. You simply are a bit smitten with my tremendous skillz in the art of drifting a sportbike on dot race tires thru the grass without dropping it. Yes, it is a talent most see as "usuless" however I find it very usuful in situations such as Saturdays ride.

You, sir, are quite skilled on the pavement indeed and can out ride me anyday on asphalt. Throw in a grassy section, I shall out drift you like a BOSS! :cool:

Again, Jealousy will only get you made fun of. You simply are a bit smitten with my tremendous skillz in the art of drifting a sportbike on dot race tires thru the grass without dropping it. Yes, it is a talent most see as "usuless" however I find it very usuful in situations such as Saturdays ride.

You, sir, are quite skilled on the pavement indeed and can out ride me anyday on asphalt. Throw in a grassy section, I shall out drift you like a BOSS! :cool:

Challenge accepted.

• Upvote 1