first gun

ninjachic

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got to shoot my fun tonight. :D Needless to say, I didnt do so well with it. Evidently, I need a heavier gun. Did much better with a heavier one. Guess I just need to shoot it more and get used to the kick back. So anytime, anyone wants to go shoot, let me know.

My wife took a firearms class with her dad and they were able to shoot half a dozen or so different hand guns from .22 up to .45; revolvers and semi. She got a good feel for a number of different guns - might be something to look in to?

I'd always suggest this, take the course learn the basics and get familiar with handling firearms. And shoot all their firearms you can and get a feel for what you like best.

Ninjachick, are you free anytime tomorrow?

I'm off all day...and need to get some round through my new toy.

damnitt. no tomorrow's a bad day. I work til 4 then going to my parents' friend's house to look at some free stuff for my new condo. the only day I am open this week is wed night. But I know next week I am free Mon, Tues, and Thurs at 5pm.

So you know, I foundled that snake skinned grip pistol before you did. It has been blessed by the midget. NO CHARGE!

dude, i really don't want to know what you do with the guns before you sell them. That really makes me want to sell mine back and find a different one somewhere else!!! :p

Small frame guns tend to kick more. Try a grip cover houge makes a nice cover that might help some.

yeah i'll have to go get one of those for the next time.

This. I told her when she got the gun to also get a Houge Handall Jr

yeah yeah yeah. I know I shouldve listened. Guess I just learned the hard way. well now I know, and not I can get that too.