Ride Thursday 75°

Dying Shadow

Might be 374-664-56-691-Nelsonville then from there idk Maby time check. I gotta go around 2-3. Any one that keeps going can hit 78 or the route to old mans cave then hit 374 or 664-56 again?

I sent map version to hoblick it wont let me post it for sum reason.

Yes Hoblick is correct, count me in for this. Looking forward to another great weather riding day. Keep bringing the 70+ degree days. I like my snowboard, but it can stay summerized as long as I can be on the Duc. See you at the meet spot

Think my buddy Matt will be coming again also on the Tri Colore to add to the Ducfest! He said he would most likely be in when I talked to him earlier. He said he joined up on OR so he should see it too

Might be 374-664-56-691-Nelsonville then from there idk Maby time check. I gotta go around 2-3. Any one that keeps going can hit 78 or the route to old mans cave then hit 374 or 664-56 again?

I sent map version to hoblick it wont let me post it for sum reason.

time estimate on how long it will take to reach nelsonville?

time estimate on how long it will take to reach nelsonville?

Maby 3 hours at the max could be less its just a rough estimation. If we do start at 10 we should be there well before 3 maby even 1. Id like to be home by 3 so leave there around 2 to get some sleep 3 at the latest.

Maby 3 hours at the max could be less its just a rough estimation. If we do start at 10 we should be there well before 3 maby even 1. Id like to be home by 3 so leave there around 2 to get some sleep 3 at the latest.

no way it will take 3 hours.

we left the valero around noon i think and i was back at my house by 4:30 - 5 on sunday. and we even stopped to eat