Ride Thursday 75°

Dying Shadow

Hey Dying Shadow....what's the intended route? Im wondering if I can merry somewhere along the way instead of slabbing it to Carrot. It makes more sense for me to meet in Lancaster or South of Carrol from where I'm at.

Just a general idea of the route will work.

Edited by Blitz

At the start of 374 or at that valero in front of it i guess should be fine. Or any where from the end of the bypass to the start point and jump in. Just txt me were you gonna be at 10 so i can let them know.

Unless the group wants to go threw Lancaster?

Edited by Dying Shadow

Hell, I don't want to go through Lancaster. That's what I was trying to avoid. Looking at the map I thought it was inevitable, but I guess you guys are skirting around out on 33. Which in that case I'll cut across on coonpath road and avoid it. I'll just meet at the meet spot.

Posting the route, even if it's a simple 33-374-664-whatever is helpful just because everyone is coming from different directions, and may need to peel off at different times also.....which gives everyone the ability to figure out what will work best for them.

Should be a beautiful day to ride.See you guys in a bit.

Edited by Blitz

we just made it back....we went and got lost....hit some good roads, but i dont remember what they were lol....we did about 200mi total....overall a nice day, and a nice turnout with 12 bikes.....sucks about the mishap, but im glad hes ok....even wrecked, that bike is sexy as hell lol....should have offered to trade him my running bike :D i would have towed that thing home!

i was thoroughly pleased at how well the viffer did with a passenger....it did just as well as when im one up....i scraped more pegs and boots than anything lol....hell, had it so far over a few times, she even got her boots scraped....i love this bike