dont run from the cops

John

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
They cannot stack points out of one incident. Reckless Ops + Speeding = Reckless points only.

"A person convicted of two or more offenses arising out of the same operative facts may only be assessed points for the offense for which the greater number of points is chargeable." (Ohio Revised Code Section 4510.036(E))

Even though your bike is faster than a helicopter, the viewing angle of the helicopter and the fact that a helicopter is not bound by the curves and direction of the road means you cannot out run a helicopter.

You are correct. You only get the points from the higher, but you get the tickets and fines for both speed and reckless op.

You may out run my crown vic, but not it's radio. There are a LOT of crown vics out there. You really don't want to run over spike strips on a bike. Really. You don't. Never a good idea.

Please all of you who read this. I'm just new to this site so I don't know any of you yet. But please take my advice as a fellow biker and an LEO. Don't run. It is NEVER worth it. You may make it. Then again you may not. Is getting out of a ticket worth killing yourself? Better question, Is getting out of a ticket worth killing someone else who is completely innocent?

Save it for the raceway, or straight track or dirt track or whatever else.....but not the road way. Ride Safe and I won't have to be the one to pick up the broken pieces of your body.

I lost a friend as a kid to stupidity. He lost it on a dogleg curve and didn't survive. He was proud of always being able to get away from the cops.

He would never listen to me. Now he can't.

Ride Safe!!

You are correct. You only get the points from the higher, but you get the tickets and fines for both speed and reckless op.

You may out run my crown vic, but not it's radio. There are a LOT of crown vics out there. You really don't want to run over spike strips on a bike. Really. You don't. Never a good idea.

Please all of you who read this. I'm just new to this site so I don't know any of you yet. But please take my advice as a fellow biker and an LEO. Don't run. It is NEVER worth it. You may make it. Then again you may not. Is getting out of a ticket worth killing yourself? Better question, Is getting out of a ticket worth killing someone else who is completely innocent?

Save it for the raceway, or straight track or dirt track or whatever else.....but not the road way. Ride Safe and I won't have to be the one to pick up the broken pieces of your body.

I lost a friend as a kid to stupidity. He lost it on a dogleg curve and didn't survive. He was proud of always being able to get away from the cops.

He would never listen to me. Now he can't.

Ride Safe!!

I though spike strips were not to be used on motorcycles.

Also don't forget about the Cessna's.

I though spike strips were not to be used on motorcycles.

Also don't forget about the Cessna's.

That is giving the death sentence. The cops can't sentence him to death. Spike strips are bullshit for a biker. Cop should be up for murder if he/she would use them on a motorcyclist.

1. Don't run alone

2. Don't run during the day

3. Don't run in a county where the police have nothing better to do but chase you... They radio EVERYBODY in the county to find you.

August 20, 2005 I went to jail for running down 71 in clinton county. It made the front page of the Wilmington sunday paper. The WHOLE county was after me. 3 sheriffs, 2 state patrol, and 1 ceasar creek park officer. I got away from the initial cop, but due to the radio it turned into a god damn game of pacman on the streets to lose the others.

They dropped my felony charge because I handed the bike over to them. That offense cost me around $13,000. It's not worth it.

That is giving the death sentence. The cops can't sentence him to death. Spike strips are bullshit for a biker. Cop should be up for murder if he/she would use them on a motorcyclist.

And you ripping down the interstate at 140 and killing an innocent kid in the passenger seat isn't bullshit? Happened. Guess what? Damn kid riding the bike died in the crash and a grieving mother lost a child.

You're a damn idiot, dude. You think all this shit is somehow pressing down on street riders. If you run from the cops, you're not only a dumbass, you're a criminal at that point. If they use stopsticks (I don't think they use them on bikes, but if they do, it is probably a last resort), guess what? You had a choice and you chose to put yourself at risk. Accept the possible consequence.

It's ok for you to jeopardize a bunch of people by running, but not ok for them to jeopardize one person... you.

you never cease to amaze me at your look upon things...:rolleyes:

Lizard 1, you're a fucking idiot. You're talking to me like I just committed a crime. Get off your soapbox douche.

Ok, tough guy... Let's do this in a manner maybe you can understand.

1) You are one of VERY few who think it is somehow "OK" to run and get away with something. Essentially, advocating it.

2) You come down on the police who are JUST DOING THEIR JOB. You feel strongly enough to say they ought to be up for murder charges if they'd stop a SINGLE rider who could easily kill MULTIPLE people.

Now, maybe you can enlighten us with a retort that makes sense. Oh, that's right, you never do. You revert back to name calling and third grade tactics.

You comment and then get all pissy when someone who makes sense or actually others (majority) say otherwise. Either you are clueless or you are just plain stupid.

Tell us, please. How is it fair for you to say the police should be up for murder charges and yet, it is ok to run. I know you'll say it isn't ok to run as a back pedal move, but tell me where it isn't ok to risk the life of one to avoid risking the life of many...

No soap box, just asking a question towards a guy who always gets into these arguments and yet is usually in the minority and can never justify his stance...

Lizard 1, you're a fucking idiot. You're talking to me like I just committed a crime. Get off your soapbox douche.

Oh, and what's with the quote at the bottom? You're a real treat. I think some one's an attention whore...

Oh, well... What's it matter anyways? You're this holly rolling, gay hating, ok to allow lesbianism but I hate my family members who are lesbian, can't tell the difference between the handling of a 600 and a ZX14, a Billy Badass street killer, retard.

I mean, really. Anything that you've done or said on this site that has ever been accepted or agreed upon by a majority of others? Do you honestly read (and understand) what others say in response to what you say? Really...

Look at the gay thread. You honestly think others are on your side. You really do. I find that so funny that it makes me almost piss myself laughing. NOBODY supports what you did and NOBODY really ever agrees with you.

You're the comedy relief on this board, man. When you speak, it is going to be fun seeing what you say. It's like going to the circus. You really hate it, but overall, it is somewhat entertaining watching the monkeys eat their own poop. They don't know any better, but it is still funny...

Hey Lizard, here is one of a few PM coversations others have had with me buddy:

Is it possible to piss off lizard so bad he quits coming to the forum?:D

I'm sure he has a boiling point. :D

I cause enough drama though, it's time for someone different to do it now. Try it. I can't stand how he's a Mr. know it all.

He's a dick (short on words) hope to meet you soon I missed dyno days ......anyway try to make it to columbus for a ride let me know!!

How long of a ride is it ......we're looking for some new places to ride?

It takes us about 45minutes MAX to make it to C-bus once we get out of the city limits of the Dayton surrounding area.

Hey Lizard, here is one of a few PM coversations others have had with me buddy:

So, your boyfriend doesn't have the balls to say it in public? Gee, I am hurt now.

I like "others" as being one guy, by the way... Start a poll and have fun. I'm sure enough guys that "hate me" or think I am a "dick" will love it. Of course, I really give two shits about someone thinking I'm a dick. My own wife does so, it really isn't a big surprise...

I like the "know it all" comment, though... I do know more than you. Oh, wait... That's right, I thought the 636 handled better than the ZX14. You said they were the same. Guess I don't know anything...

You're fun to read.

There's more than 1 guy, I mean "others" who have some really good things to say about you (that's sarcasm...), but if they feel the need to speak up, I'll let them. I don't need to hide their names or mask it in secrecy. Again, you're a trip, man...

Hey, I heard Broke Back Mountain was on right now. I can tape it for you. I know it is probably on your top ten list, huh? Maybe I can tape the races for you where the Superbike race from Barber is going to be on this weekend. I suspect the teams will ditch their ZX10s and go for the more powerful ZX14. Afterall, it is more powerful and handles just as well...:lol:

I'll stop here unless the name calling starts again. Back on topic...

Anyone heard about the guy in question? I know who it is, too. Was just wondering if there was any updates...

Oh, and what's with the quote at the bottom? You're a real treat. I think some one's an attention whore...

Oh, well... What's it matter anyways? You're this holly rolling, gay hating, ok to allow lesbianism but I hate my family members who are lesbian, can't tell the difference between the handling of a 600 and a ZX14, a Billy Badass street killer, retard.

I mean, really. Anything that you've done or said on this site that has ever been accepted or agreed upon by a majority of others? Do you honestly read (and understand) what others say in response to what you say? Really...

Look at the gay thread. You honestly think others are on your side. You really do. I find that so funny that it makes me almost piss myself laughing. NOBODY supports what you did and NOBODY really ever agrees with you.

You're the comedy relief on this board, man. When you speak, it is going to be fun seeing what you say. It's like going to the circus. You really hate it, but overall, it is somewhat entertaining watching the monkeys eat their own poop. They don't know any better, but it is still funny...

Lizard your like a 2nd grade teacher ............Please shut the fuk up!!

FAGGOT!!!:lol:

Hey look, guess we know who "private" is... YEAH!!!

Please shut the fuk up...............You act like a fukn retard.Can you please act as smart as you think you are.AND>...................shut your cocksucker!!Not in private out in the open ..................shut the fuk up I'll start calling you MRS.Clinton, you just don't know when to shut up.

WE all know your the best and do no wrong ............now will You shut the fuk up.

P.S. Shut the fuk up.Fatboy