dont run from the cops

John

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please shut the fuk up...............You act like a fukn retard.Can you please act as smart as you think you are.AND>...................shut your cocksucker!!Not in private out in the open ..................shut the fuk up I'll start calling you MRS.Clinton, you just don't know when to shut up.

You all know your the best and do no wrong ............now will You shut the fuk up.

P.S. Shut the fuk up.

Not sure where I ever say I do no wrong, but hey... You want to support a dude who doesn't seem to get it, cool. Guess anyone who stands up and calls bullshit is a know it all. Knee jerk responses are typical.

You're right. I should agree that the cops should be up for murder using stop sticks on a guy running from them at a high rate of speed.

This has all been very lovely how the topic gets a legit question posted to a guy and he derails the conversation to the point his bud has to help out. Maybe you can tell us your point of view? That should be entertaining...

Guess you two need a room so, I'll bow out. You're either really upset or really bad at conveying your point. I can't make out what you really want to say due to the piss poor sentence structure and terrible grammar.

Cool reference with Mrs. Clinton. What the fuck? You guys smoking weed again and then posting? This is getting weird... Off the cuff references with no particular meaning. Strange...

Love always,

Lizard

Not sure where I ever say I do no wrong, but hey... You want to support a dude who doesn't seem to get it, cool. Guess anyone who stands up and calls bullshit is a know it all. Knee jerk responses are typical.

You're right. I should agree that the cops should be up for murder using stop sticks on a guy running from them at a high rate of speed.

This has all been very lovely how the topic gets a legit question posted to a guy and he derails the conversation to the point his bud has to help out. Maybe you can tell us your point of view? That should be entertaining...

Guess you two need a room so, I'll bow out. You're either really upset or really bad at conveying your point. I can't make out what you really want to say due to the piss poor sentence structure and terrible grammar.

Cool reference with Mrs. Clinton. What the fuck? You guys smoking weed again and then posting? This is getting weird... Off the cuff references with no particular meaning. Strange...

Love always,

Lizard

Your done?!!.That was too easy .My veiw is getting tired of you loser.

MRS.Clinton because your both whinnie bitches!!

PS. Visine is for pusSies

No love just fuk off.;)

Your done?!!.That was too easy .My veiw is getting tired of you loser.

MRS.Clinton because your both whinnie bitches!!

PS. Visine is for pusSies

No love just fuk off.;)

I said I was done unless the name calling started again. You did a bang up job so, I figured I would chime back.

Visine? Let me guess... crying or something? What's the reference?

As far as Clinton, don't know anything about it as I usually don't vote. So, I don't pay much attention. She must be a whiner, huh? Cool.

Don't expect any love and I really am not concerned over it. Sorry you feel the way you do, but I'm not one to sit back and let a guy who is clueless keep it up. You want to side with him? Great. You are entitled to your own point and feelings.

By the way, good to see you being original in copying his quote which was never said. Oh, well. Can't expect a whole lot from you two...

:popcorn::popcorn: You guys are too much.

Funny thing is, I don't think you'll ever see Lizard lose his cool - at least from what I've read he seems pretty collected. BUT, I do know a guy recently that had a few of his posts deleted because he lost his wittle temper because the words stung so bad.

I'm just saying.

Oh jesus here comes the rest of the gang ...............JRMMii I can't really understand you ......spit it out it doesn't belong to you!!

Lizard I know you don't vote.Your way to smart for that.or too fat and lazy..Who cares?!....And I don't give a shit about what you are arguing about...Just tired of your bullshit.Just wanting to read a thread w/o your bullshit stuff in it. Your like a fukin cancer.or an STD . Is there a cure for you?

:popcorn::popcorn: You guys are too much.

Funny thing is, I don't think you'll ever see Lizard lose his cool - at least from what I've read he seems pretty collected. BUT, I do know a guy recently that had a few of his posts deleted because he lost his wittle temper because the words stung so bad.

I'm just saying.

Thanks. I just have some fun with these guys. I don't ever want it to get to a point they come hunting after me and my family. If it gets to that point, I'm outta here!

Oh jesus here comes the rest of the gang ...............JRMMii I can't really understand you ......spit it out it doesn't belong to you!!

Just chalk it up on the list of the rest of the things you can't really understand.

I just don't know why it's all gravy when you express YOUR opinion, but as soon as someone else expresses THEIR opinion, be it different from yours, they get bashed, or name called, or whatever. That's pretty childish and hypocritical.

Basically, you're allowed to dish it, but can't take it without getting uptight about it?

Ohh the drama... sorry, back on topic.

WOW! That was a detour. Anyway, last 2 times the police came after me I pulled over. Both ended without a ticket.

1. I was accused for simply a 46 in a 35 by his radar. (For those of you who don't know me, I carry a GPS on my bike that logs my top speed). I walked him over to my bike and showed him the GPS with a recorded top speed and a time stamp and asked him how fast I was going again. He over estimated by 7 miles per hour and after making my point he finished with "have a nice day".

2. Pulled over on 315 for "racing" another motorcycle just south of lane avenue. The rest of the group I rode with pulled over as further up the road but in sight of the officer. After explaining to him I was leading the group and another rider kept people organized from the back (we have radios) I was simply trying to get to the front and regroup us after being split up by several cars from the 670 onramp. The other riders are novices and there was no intention of speeding. After he realized all this, he expressed his misinterpretation of the situation and let me go with no charges.

I try not to give police a reason to pull me over, but when they make and excuse as to why (example 1) I'm an inconsiderate asshole and show my point. If I did make a mistake like 75 in a 55 (example 2) I explain the situation with hopes he's understanding. 2 isn't guaranteed to work every time, but I was cooperative with the officer and he made sense of the situation. If I chose to run again, I guarantee I'd be back in jail.

There's a time and/or a place to speed. Normally it's in the country, 1 AM or at the track. If you race on the street, don't do it where others are in danger and don't let the police see you do it. If you injure yourself doing it, your problem. Injure another person, I hope you get what's coming to you.

I just don't know why it's all gravy when you express YOUR opinion, but as soon as someone else expresses THEIR opinion, be it different from yours, they get bashed, or name called, or whatever. That's pretty childish and hypocritical.

1 thing I agree with you on! I express my opinion and Lizard started the bashing by calling names, so I got pissed. Same as you did in the other thread. Eat your own words Justin. Spend more time with Abigail and quit fighting with everyone you disagree with. Most of the fights I get to on here are because I'm replying to someone either name calling or bashing my opinion. I play defense, not offense.

But Nick, there's a difference between opinion and fact. I only call people out on their opinions if it's contradictory to facts. That's all. And if I started the name calling - anytime on these boards. I apologize. My typical MO is not to condescend to that level until someone starts it.

Anyways....

The only time I was ever pulled over by a cop on my bike, he clocked me going 75mph in a 35mph zone and I got off with a warning. I was pulling out of a stop sign and doing a quick run-on pull up a hill and he must've nabbed me right as I let off the throttle. I continued to the main strip (Park Ave during AMA days at Mid Ohio) and he tailed me for a mile with his lights on (which I didn't realize). I finally pulled over once I heard him blip the siren once. So, I must've sounded like an idiot when he questioned me since I didn't know how long he'd be following me.

I wasn't carrying my insurance or registration on me at that point (I had it, just not with me). The guy was real cool about it since it was bike week and let me off. He'd had a bike before but got rid of it once he became a cop and had to scrape all the squids off the pavement.

My friend likes to think she was the one that got me out of the ticket and hasn't let me live that one down to this day.

But Nick, there's a difference between opinion and fact. I only call people out on their opinions if it's contradictory to facts. That's all. And if I started the name calling - anytime on these boards. I apologize. My typical MO is not to condescend to that level until someone starts it.

Now that's a Justin I could like. :cool:

I will never like Lizard though. :nono:

I express my opinion and Lizard started the bashing by calling names, so I got pissed.

Huh? Who's the one who is told to F off or to shut the F up? I don't tell you that... But, it's ok for you and guys like Angrish to cock swing and pull the F bombs out and tell everyone to shut the F up, right?

Name calling? Where was that and where was it at a point I started it? If I name call on you after being told to shut the F up or to F off, you better damn well be able to handle a few names being called out.

I thought you were tougher than that.

Sorry if you feel I pick on you or call you names first. I apologize (not that you'll accept any from me because I am sure pride will intervene) and want you to know that I only argue when it makes sense. If you are correct and you are making rational comments, I usually stay away. However, here and in the gay thread, I challenge you (as do others - it's just easy to focus on me because I am so animate about things) and will make you earn your remarks... It's a simple matter of a healthy debate that typically goes wrong due to some insecurities or pride...

You're a damn idiot, dude.....

Interesting find I found of you posting to me in this thread. I wasn't even talking to anyone either. I was just stating my opinion. That started all of this. You don't name call first....riiiiiiiiiiight. I don't know why you bother talking to me, you know we can't get along. That's why I stopped posting directly to you until you called me an idiot. :nono:

WOW! That was a detour. Anyway, last 2 times the police came after me I pulled over. Both ended without a ticket.

1. I was accused for simply a 46 in a 35 by his radar. (For those of you who don't know me, I carry a GPS on my bike that logs my top speed). I walked him over to my bike and showed him the GPS with a recorded top speed and a time stamp and asked him how fast I was going again. He over estimated by 7 miles per hour and after making my point he finished with "have a nice day".

2. Pulled over on 315 for "racing" another motorcycle just south of lane avenue. The rest of the group I rode with pulled over as further up the road but in sight of the officer. After explaining to him I was leading the group and another rider kept people organized from the back (we have radios) I was simply trying to get to the front and regroup us after being split up by several cars from the 670 onramp. The other riders are novices and there was no intention of speeding. After he realized all this, he expressed his misinterpretation of the situation and let me go with no charges.

I try not to give police a reason to pull me over, but when they make and excuse as to why (example 1) I'm an inconsiderate asshole and show my point. If I did make a mistake like 75 in a 55 (example 2) I explain the situation with hopes he's understanding. 2 isn't guaranteed to work every time, but I was cooperative with the officer and he made sense of the situation. If I chose to run again, I guarantee I'd be back in jail.

There's a time and/or a place to speed. Normally it's in the country, 1 AM or at the track. If you race on the street, don't do it where others are in danger and don't let the police see you do it. If you injure yourself doing it, your problem. Injure another person, I hope you get what's coming to you.

EXCELLENT POST!

I always treat the cops with respect. If I am man enough to do the crime..I am man enough to pull over. Now, don't get me wrong ..if I see a cop turn around going the other way and I *may* have been speeding, I will try to get off the highway/road as fast as possible and hope he doesn't see me...but I'm not going to lead him on a chase. If I get caught in a speed trap and zip past him and he obviously comes out after me, I'll pull over. I'll admit what I was doing and hope for the best, but expect the worst. Cops know when you are BS'ing them. They get lied to all day long.

In the end, I have too much to lose by running..and I wouldn't want to end up causing an accident that caused someone else to lose a loved one. I wouldn't want to live with that.

Interesting find I found of you posting to me in this thread. I wasn't even talking to anyone either. I was just stating my opinion. That started all of this. You don't name call first....riiiiiiiiiiight. I don't know why you bother talking to me, you know we can't get along. That's why I stopped posting directly to you until you called me an idiot. :nono:

I called you an idiot because you felt that it was fine to put a cop up for murder if they used stop sticks for a biker. You felt it ok to run and place harm to others by a biker running, though.

So, I should have stated you just aren't thinking right or something. Idiot is what ANYONE is that feels that way.

The definition of idiot:

id·i·otplay_w("I0022600") (ibreve.gifdprime.gifemacr.gif-schwa.gift)

n. 1. A foolish or stupid person.

2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

You are foolish to think what you did towards the cop and saying they need to be up for murder charges. Maybe I could have used the word foolish. So, I guess you are somewhat right, but dude, again, the whole F bombing is getting a little old and the quote at the bottom is really lame.

If I called you a f'ing retard or a f'ing idiot, then maybe, but it isn't quite the same as what you are trying to pitch here. Maybe you can explain the F bomb routine to me and telling someone to shut the F up. That isn't defined anywhere as to not be a personal attack, but I guess being called an idiot is... Cool.