dont run from the cops

John

Dude... this is a bike forum. Save the MMA for the fighting forum. Here, we settle things by MOTORCYCLE JOUSTING!

610_088190_77.jpg

Or a death race up a winding canyon road.

OOOOHHH!!! I wanna be the guy with the light sabre!! Of course, he's getting his ass handed to him in that pic, but I'd jump up, do a tuck and roll all the while grabbing my light sabre and slicing the guy's throttle arm off!!

He'd then hold his arm in pain and tell me he was my father. I'd of course slice his head off, but it would make a great story!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats my point exactly. There is a time and place for gettn crazy or we would ride SCOOTERS. I'd have zx1 not 10.

Heeeeyyyy. My SCOOTER easily does over a 100mph...600cc Silverwing, not your average scooter. I've had it @ 108, still had throttle left but ran out of safe road!

Heeeeyyyy. My SCOOTER easily does over a 100mph...600cc Silverwing, not your average scooter. I've had it @ 108, still had throttle left but ran out of safe road!
Damn sorry not bustin in scooters per say just a phrase. You better slow that damn scooter down though.:lol:

Damn sorry not bustin in scooters per say just a phrase. You better slow that damn scooter down though.:lol:

I know, its cool, i just used it as a way to slip into this thread. I don't really consider my bike a scooter, its really hard to when its just as big as most bikes (500lbs) and goes so damn fast! From the front it looks a sport bike and you can't even tell its a scooter. I can say that I had the one and only scooter at QSL bike night last Wednseday, at least I didnt see any others ;)

god why is it when i cant get on for a day or two this place turns into a royal rumble?

o and by the way i have been waiting for another nn vs. lizard. its been way to long and everyone has been playing to nice!! :lol:

Dude, it has close to the same top speed as my Scion!!! It tops out at 110. Barely...

Many of deputy's and trooper's in my area do not turn on "Rockets" that are doing 100 mph or more for the risk of the biker hurting himself or other drivers. I work at a sheriffs office myself and do alot of road work. We have alot of motorcycle wrecks in are area and alot of them turn into deaths. The last motorcycle chase ended up the kid who was one of my buddies was running from one of our own ended up smashing into a bank breaking his back, neck and also a fracture in his skull. But its still not worth running from them. You may out run us in our crusier but not our radios.

Many of deputy's and trooper's in my area do not turn on "Rockets" that are doing 100 mph or more for the risk of the biker hurting himself or other drivers. I work at a sheriffs office myself and do alot of road work. We have alot of motorcycle wrecks in are area and alot of them turn into deaths. The last motorcycle chase ended up the kid who was one of my buddies was running from one of our own ended up smashing into a bank breaking his back, neck and also a fracture in his skull. But its still not worth running from them. You may out run us in our crusier but not our radios.

Pics of your bike please!!!

sad thing was almost everyone saw it coming. the way some of the kids in town ride anymore it amazes me how there arent alot more wrecks. there is way to many variables on the street to ride the way alot of them like. its alot of the reasons i like to ride small groups anymore. i hate seeing people hurt themselves or someone elst

This thread was only posted to figure out who the cops are around here. It seems to have worked very well. :D:p

All you gotta do is ask. Not like you couldn't smell the bacon anyway. LOL

How do you like the 06 Max? Mine is an 01. Love it.

All you gotta do is ask. Not like you couldn't smell the bacon anyway. LOL

How do you like the 06 Max? Mine is an 01. Love it.

LOVE IT. BUT, I had to spend a LOT of $ to love it. And it still doesn't turn. As a straight line, fire breathing, tourque monster, it can't be beat.:devil:

Its good for making Harley guys gushy too.:rolleyes:

LOVE IT. BUT, I had to spend a LOT of $ to love it. And it still doesn't turn. As a straight line, fire breathing, tourque monster, it can't be beat.:devil:

Its good for making Harley guys gushy too.:rolleyes:

Got mine for half of list price cause it had been sitting. Nobody would touch it. I didn't know about the whole "King of the Road" thing until I bought the bike and started doing research about it.

And don't forget about the V-Boost.

First time I got it to 6500 RPM's the damn thing almost took off without me. I mean it was like......la, la, la, then Holy Crap!!!!

How did they package a volcano in such a small machine?

And yes, straight is great. Turn's Suck!

Torque monster....

What about the TRIUMPH ROCKET!? :D 140+ pounds of torque!

I'm talking fun factor dude, my own personal fun factor. :rolleyes:

The Rocket might have 140 lbs of torque, but it makes the Vmax look like a canyon carver.

I'm talking fun factor dude, my own personal fun factor. :rolleyes:

The Rocket might have 140 lbs of torque, but it makes the Vmax look like a canyon carver.

MAX! No need to roll the eyes man. I was just telling you all about a big torque monster in stock form. I wasn't talking shit at all.

Also...I loved the triumph.com surprise.:cool: