Nov 3 and or 4 Chilly Sunny short ride

NinjaDoc

Planning on hitting some roads close by this weekend if it doesnt rain. Gonna be chilly, hence gonna ride towards noon and for short while as it allows some time for roads to warm up. May not be able to ride for long while due to the same reason. Been heading south all the while, so this time will stick to the good stuff close by. Will plan further details like time, location, route, pace etc based on interested riders.

May be time to accept the fact that riding season is over, getting depressed already. If sun is out I will go out for a bit tomorrow, slight chance of drizzle at noon only, might as well risk it. I will post details for Sunday tomorrow. Hopefully Sunday stays dry

Woot that is nice, can u pm me your number, we can meet up here,

Address: 8720 Waynesburg Drive Southeast, Waynesburg, OH

Ride around for few hours, meet around 12 ?

Sounds good to me...see you there.

May be time to accept the fact that riding season is over, getting depressed already. If sun is out I will go out for a bit tomorrow, slight chance of drizzle at noon only, might as well risk it. I will post details for Sunday tomorrow. Hopefully Sunday stays dry

If the accuweather forcast ends up being correct for next weekend it will be 61 on Saturday & 64 on Sunday with sunshine on both days.

If the accuweather forcast ends up being correct for next weekend it will be 61 on Saturday & 64 on Sunday with sunshine on both days.

^ this.. :)

If it gets to at least 45 deg. today I'm going to try to hit 9>148>145>556>7 home...

Good to see you too Dave, didnt want to push the ride today with cold tires and damp conditions, hope you had a good ride in. Did not see even a single bike outside :( but overall i guess any ride is better than no ride. Planning on doing the same tomorrow. Any one still interested in riding tomorrow?