The truth about MT is revealed

cmh_sprint

Being a midget has its benefits.

1) I can honestly say my pecker hangs to my knees, you biggers are lying when you say it!

2) doing a midget is on every woman's bucket list, it's good to be a bucket list item!

3) every woman loves doggie style, I can do doggie style standing up. No cramping and far better jackhammer action. They come back for that.

4) I'm eye level with the bewbs! I can stare all day long and not be rude

• Upvote 1

Being a midget has its benefits.

1) I can honestly say my pecker hangs to my knees, you biggers are lying when you say it!

2) doing a midget is on every woman's bucket list, it's good to be a bucket list item!

3) every woman loves doggie style, I can do doggie style standing up. No cramping and far better jackhammer action. They come back for that.

4) I'm eye level with the bewbs! I can stare all day long and not be rude

You crack me up! :lol:

No he is just unusually short for a guy and says he's a midget to make himself feel better like its an excuse for his shortness.

:lol: I'm 5'7, is that unusually short? It's an ongoing joke that is funny every time we have new members to meet. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "you're taller than I expected"

:lol: I'm 5'7, is that unusually short? It's an ongoing joke that is funny every time we have new members to meet. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "you're taller than I expected"

Is that with heels on or off?

• Upvote 1

Well that's shorter than most guys I know. :p

Is that with heels on or off?

:lol: