....and today we...

Unk Greg

Had the impromptu ride. Left Bob Evans in Coshocton.....just in now.....and sorry Kzzzme..Keith who we saw at Danville stop. We were still in Bob Evans when you rode in. Sorry we missed ya. Saw a coupla others buzz the parking lot but not stop.

Ride today was out on 541 East to Kimbolton....there we picked up county roads....prolee Tusc. Co. and followed them south and into Guernsey Co. Very nice county roads and very very twisty. Stopped at Salt Fork lodge....which means we found and traveled on 22. Looked around at the Lodge...and noticed phone calls out to significant others....we hafta stay here kind of thing.

Into Cambridge on 22 and picked up 209....leader missed 658....so we stayed on 209 to 83 and back into Coshocton...roughed it at McD's. Finished up for most by running 36 to 715 (Mohawk Dam) and back out onto 36 and onto 62 @ Millwood....62 into Danville and ice cream and gas. Still amazed that a cruiser bike only gets 90 miles to tankful.

Which brings us to Keith(s)...2 of 'em...missed them both for day's ride. Hated that. Other Keith on cruiser just heading home. Wife and I finished up on 62 to wonderful urban Killbuck. Just as dark...and running deer arrived.

Coshocton? What's with all the crows....they having a convention there? Never seen that many together!

Nice ride. Great roads....found a wonderful horseshoe turn...coming off a hill and you could see it bending on down below you. Guess where the gravel was! Pretty much the only gravel seen today. I think it was Freedom Road(?)....I'll hafta dig out my county maps to see where we wuz.....

• 2 weeks later...

Thanksgiving post up....hit the area roads on Thanksgiving day. See I wasn' t alone out there, but how come only Harley riders? Wife and I cruised about a hunnert miles and back in .... text from two others but we didn't find each other. Same area, but no findee!

Nice day, coolish, but nice ride.