wayne this saturday? 11/24/12

2talltim

EDIT: this will be sunday 11/25 now

Anyone interested in going? If so i need to get on the ball and clean the carb on my Z. Would like to make a whole day out of it, maybe park at Monday creek trail head and ride up to new Staitsville and back then grab some lunch at the trail head then ride to the waterfall and back via Dorr run.

Edited by 2talltim

I'd like come if ya don't mind, I've never been down there so its all new to me. What are some of the things i will need besides the quad?

you will need the title to your quad to go get a apv tag from the bmv, that will cost you around $36 and is good for 3 years, and you will need a day pass for Wayne it can be bought from any retailer that sells them down there(the baymount inn across from the walmart in logan has them, its on the way) it will cost you $12 for the one day($24 for 3 days or $45 for the season, but the season closes in 4 weeks)

Also need a DOT helmet and eye protection

BMV might be closed friday so if you wanna go you might want to hit it today. If you need a ride down i have access to a trailer i might be able to pick you up on my way

Edited by 2talltim

you will need the title to your quad to go get a apv tag from the bmv, that will cost you around $36 and is good for 3 years, and you will need a day pass for Wayne it can be bought from any retailer that sells them down there(the baymount inn across from the walmart in logan has them, its on the way) it will cost you $12 for the one day($24 for 3 days or $45 for the season, but the season closes in 4 weeks)

Also need a DOT helmet and eye protection

BMV might be closed friday so if you wanna go you might want to hit it today. If you need a ride down i have access to a trailer i might be able to pick you up on my way

Ill hit ya with a txt here soon. just sent

You have the same number??

Edited by Dying Shadow

I might be in for this as well if it is Sunday, Was down all weekend last weekend and trails were great! Rode from Begley's all the way down to Dorr Run, road the Dorr run loop and back to Belgleys, trails are a little wet around Monday Creek but other than that they were perfect!! And the meatball sub at Monday Creek trailer thingy is FRIGGEN AWESOME!! :lets-eat: