One last ride @ WNF this year!

M_Quick

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well wouldn't you fuggin know it.....I got called out to Chicago this whole week....I F'N hate Chicago!!!! Not sure I'll still be able to make it or not since I've been gone all week. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see where you guys will be meeting, and I'll show if I can.

I have a bit of a quandary myself. I was going to call off work to go, but now I am scheduled a double shift for Saturday. #1 that's a $450 day of time and a half #2 two of my counter parts are off for vacation and they will have NOONE to cover me. #3 since its a double shift I would have to take 2 points against my attendance....now of the other hand #1 it the last ride till april #2 its supposed to be beatiful Sat. #3 since two people are of it will be a f'ed up day at work.....hummmmm what to do

Ok. I'm still working. If I can get my shit together ill be there.

Sounds good, I hope you make it. I wanna see that new 400. I have my 700 all waxed up, lol! I did put my over sized mud tires on rear! IDK how these will do so probably take my others with me in case I feel the need to revert back to a sport tire, of proper size.

Image12032012210440.jpg

Image12032012211625.jpg

Sounds good, I hope you make it. I wanna see that new 400. I have my 700 all waxed up, lol! I did put my over sized mud tires on rear! IDK how these will do so probably take my others with me in case I feel the need to revert back to a sport tire, of proper size.

Image12032012210440.jpg

Image12032012211625.jpg

Isn't that thing 4wd? If so you better match the fronts.

I just got home. Don't think I'll make it. If I do, I'll be on the wolverine.