One last ride @ WNF this year!

M_Quick

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they do! We will look forward to seeing you. We may ride up and do the New Straitsville loop and come back around 10ish to meet up with you.

Thanks. Don't wait around on me, my ramps came up missing, so I need to go buy some 2x10 this morning and make some new ones real quick.

I think I'll be driving my black Z71 with a big Thor sticker on the rear window, or the white Dodge 2500 and the trailer.

Hoepfully we'll get to ride a little before we have to head out around 2-2:30.

Sorry I couldn't make it Mick. By the time I was loaded and ready to go, it was too late to drive 40 minutes down there and back. Hope you guys had a blast!

Someone stole my ramps off of my trailer out back. Amazing that these things still happen in the country. I know who it was though.

Edited by Ron505

There's also a place down by Laurelville, that is either part of, or right beside Mead Paper. A few friends call it Narrows Road. I've been there once, and it was really fun. But don't expect a maintained highway like Wayne.

There's also a place down by Laurelville, that is either part of, or right beside Mead Paper. A few friends call it Narrows Road. I've been there once, and it was really fun. But don't expect a maintained highway like Wayne.

I used to ride down by laurelville (n of 56 @ big pine) it was owned by Thompson logging. Pretty used to riding rough trails in WV. Not used to the groomed trails @ Wayne.

I know it's a pretty far drive but Dayton has a nice place to ride. I went riding there Saturday and a blast riding in the mud. One thing is for sure the Honda 700xx is an amazing machine when Mother Nature pours down on you. Myself and two others from another forum met up for the day.

It is public land that is divided by railroad tracks and creeks. One side of the tracks you have hills with trails and the other is more flat with trails and a creek or very small river running through it. Total I would have to say its at least 150 or more because I haven't been on all of the trails to know for sure. Saturday was the first day I had been on the one side of it. I enjoyed it myself.

I know it's a pretty far drive but Dayton has a nice place to ride. I went riding there Saturday and a blast riding in the mud. One thing is for sure the Honda 700xx is an amazing machine when Mother Nature pours down on you. Myself and two others from another forum met up for the day.

How long you had your 700? Or are you the same person on Club700xx, if so never mind but thought you had it up for sale?

http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8534

Edited by M_Quick