Photo of you & Santa!

Iron Pony

Come into Pony Powersports on Black Friday, November 23rd or December 22nd & get your photo made with Santa sitting on Victory or in a Polaris Ranger.

Organized by "Defenders" Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club, hosted by Pony Powersports. Small fee for the photos. 100% of proceeds go to a very famous, large local charity.

santapic.jpg

santaphotos.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Photos with Santa again this Sat 12/22 @ Iron Pony Motorsports.

Krispy Kremes & coffee @ 9am

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=555656754460804&set=a.213574562002360.63314.144122462280904&type=1&theater

Photos with Santa again this Sat 12/22 @ Iron Pony Motorsports.

Krispy Kremes & coffee @ 9am

All you can eat situation, or is this one of those "while supplies last"? Because I can eat some damn donuts! I probably shouldn't go, likely end up breaking Santa's kneecaps.....still sour about not getting that PS3 last year

All you can eat situation, or is this one of those "while supplies last"? Because I can eat some damn donuts! I probably shouldn't go, likely end up breaking Santa's kneecaps.....still sour about not getting that PS3 last year

It is both, all you can eat, while supplies last. You can stand there and eat an entire dozen if you want, we're not counting. Usually get several hundred donuts. :D