IMS Cleveland After-Party

Vulcan_Rider

Before you go to all the effort you should probably find out if enough people are coming to be worth your efforts. Several of us are going to the Indy show instead and a few others said last year they were not coming back. And several dropped out and didn't even come last year that are also done.

You could check out Froggy's Bar and Grille at the Ramada Cleveland Airport West on Brookpark in Fairview Park. Lots of IX exhibitors and airline folks stay there. Just a geographic suggestion.

Edited by brn6604
was:Knight's Inn is:Ramada

Will check out the knights inn. Wifey is very paranoid about bedbugs, she brings a flash light to the movies and inspects the seats for them. Hotel rooms are notorious for spreading the vermin, and it costs thousands to rid your home of them. As a social worker she has seen first hand what a bedbug infestation can do to a home and its inhabitants.

Really would like to get the party location nailed down before looking into rooms, don't wanna drive shitfaced. Does that Ramada have a bar? If so maybe do it there?

Edit: derp, just re-read that the bar is in the hotel, sounds like an ideal location. Anyone else?

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher

the cool kids will be at my house, drinking, and trying to break and subsequently unbreak race bikes. we might go to the bike show too.

actually, we might go to the after party too, but we're debating this at the moment.

I will be there for the show, if you see a crazy looking guy walking around with multiple cameras stop by and say hi :) may be I can capture you on the camera as well around some good looking bikes , not being cool and social phobia kept me away from after party last year and prolly this year as well.

I will be there for the show, if you see a crazy looking guy walking around with multiple cameras stop by and say hi :) may be I can capture you on the camera as well around some good looking bikes , not being cool and social phobia kept me away from after party last year and prolly this year as well.

DOC!!! you better get your VFR-ridin' butt to the after-party this year...

Well then no, no I don't. Because I'll be in Indy with the cool kids :lol:

well then maybe i can crash with you in indy!

I'm sure there will be room to crash on someone's floor/couch/window box/chair at the hotel if you ask nicely...

I did ask nicely? or do I need to add pretty pretty pretty please to it?