Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

oh I already thought you had the herpes.

Nope not yet. Thought I did once. Woke up still drunk went to piss and there was a bunch of red crap on my dick but it washed off. Pretty scary at first. Turned out the broad was on the rag. Glad I didn't wake up with an ear to ear ginger beard if your gonna pull off the happy dog you gotta be sober enough to remember it.

Nope not yet. Thought I did once. Woke up still drunk went to piss and there was a bunch of red crap on my dick but it washed off. Pretty scary at first. Turned out the broad was on the rag. Glad I didn't wake up with an ear to ear ginger beard if your gonna pull off the happy dog you gotta be sober enough to remember it.

that must have been quite the night!

yeah ive had a lot of those nights i dont remember. supposedly those were awesome nights too. wish there would have been a video.

One of the more interesting mornings I had the girl woke me up at like 7am because she had to go to work. So I drove home still in a fog and went to bed. I woke up went to take a shit. When I started pissing I felt a weird sensation of pressure and warmth. I looked down to see I was pissing into a condom that I had failed to remove that night when I passed out. Now its quite a predicament to be pissing into a condom because you can't stop your afraid the things going to pop and there is no way to remove it with out making a mess.

Romeo is married.

My plan is to get her drunk (and fed), and bring her home for the wife!

Your plans all wrong. Take the wife over to her place. Have the wife feed her while you get them drunk. Film anything interesting to be scrutinized on here later. Then go home leaving the mess for ninja chic to clean.