Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

You should see it when she stands up and shakes it.... I think several have commented that they almost fell of their bikes.

You better not be insinuating that she 'shakes it' to get attention or this entire thread will implode into a black hole and kill us all :D

• Upvote 1

It's not about balls. It's about the fact that she was not the only person involved in the conversation yet she's singled out? There was a point were this thread went from harmless fun to angry attacks, and I'm not sure I understand what precipitated the change in tone.
It went that direction in the thread about the Dragon. A lot of these posts were moved out of that thread to here. FYI.

Some may be confused some of the post above were moved here from another thread that some felt they didn't belong in. And I never singled her out, my comment was on the conversation in general, once she chimed in I replied to her.
This thread exists because of several other threads this same thing happened in. We just move the posts here.

this is pretty much the midget's fault. we should probably CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I second this! Off with the little head :lol:

Holly like a few others are not typical women. The typical dont hangout long.;)

• Upvote 1

And I can't help it that my charm brings the crazies out of the wood work, I've been blessed with that gift since the first time I got Nekkid at my sisters wedding
First time you were nekkid at your sister's wedding? So, were you naked more than once at her wedding? Or has she had more than one wedding, where you were naked at more than one of them?

he was wearing a black and white napkin (which is what he usually wears for a suit, that's the smallest size he could get in stores), and it was a windy day. give the man a break, you jerk!

First time you were nekkid at your sister's wedding? So, were you naked more than once at her wedding? Or has she had more than one wedding, where you were naked at more than one of them?

I have 4 sisters, 2 had epic parties.

The other 2, well they didn't invite the family :lol:

Then STFU. No need to whore your mouth or joking or not. Everyone on here thinks your a joke. Go be a pin cushion elsewhere and if you want to ride with people and learn then quit acting like me love you long time.

:wtf:

Who the hell....wait a minute. Are you upset or something, Mikie? Did Habi hurt you and break things off?

:D

• Upvote 1

I for one am just waiting for the day that Holly buys another bike.... rides are much more enjoyable riding behind her :D
You should see it when she stands up and shakes it.... I think several have commented that they almost fell of their bikes.

IMG_1499.jpg

You better not be insinuating that she 'shakes it' to get attention or this entire thread will implode into a black hole and kill us all :D

Someone still feels butthurt.. :monkey:

It's not about balls. It's about the fact that she was not the only person involved in the conversation yet she's singled out? There was a point were this thread went from harmless fun to angry attacks, and I'm not sure I understand what precipitated the change in tone.
It went that direction in the thread about the Dragon. A lot of these posts were moved out of that thread to here. FYI.

Starting with post 656 in this thread was moved from the deals gap thread. If I missed others sorry. Trying to move post and watch an 18 month old isn't easy.

Starting with post 656 in this thread was moved from the deals gap thread. If I missed others sorry. Trying to move post and watch an 18 month old isn't easy.

Just get him a bike and the internet we will help him out.