Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

That's the fastest way for the body to absorb alcohol. Well by putting alcohol in your ass not semen.

Unfortunately this is also true, we are treating kids for alcohol poisoning because of this. They have figured it out and are soaking tampons in liquor and inserting them in the back door. That way they can be drunk at school and other places without the smell on their breath. Woman that don't like the taste of beer and liquor are also doing it

:wtf:

How is it my fault I know what I'm doin' and makin' the plans. You all are just haters!

well it kind of seemed like to me that you needed some help. haha

Actually, it does. The intestines are highly absorbent of nutrients, medicines, poison ect. That includes Glutten. That's why suppositories work so well and many meds are given rectal when the patient is vomiting regularly.

It is also the best way to kill a person with no trace, a 1/1000 Epi suppository.

You're welcome

You are actually right. and for a gluten allergy, it doesnt matter if it's on and in the body. An allergy is an allergy. Just like people with a peanut allergy cannot be around peanuts at all. Not even touch them.

Unfortunately this is also true, we are treating kids for alcohol poisoning because of this. They have figured it out and are soaking tampons in liquor and inserting them in the back door. That way they can be drunk at school and other places without the smell on their breath. Woman that don't like the taste of beer and liquor are also doing it

Wow, when I was in school if anyone came up with any idea that involved inserting anything into your poop shoot or even close to the balloon knot they would instantly get beat up and called lots of mean names that are now considered offensive. I guess we can thank the Jackass guys for making anal insertions cool.

Irony= reading a thread about you post whoring, then post whoring in said thread!! :D:lol:

:stirpot:

At least most of it is funneled into this thread and not all over OR.

:lol: I'm not that easy, seriously.

There has to be something in it for me that I've not experienced before......and that list is somewhat short

Have you ever cut out a crotch height hole in a piece of cardboard the size of a refrigerator then drug your women to the barn?

have you ever done it fire crotch style?

it's when you get in bed with a girl who is very densely forested down there and then light the forest on fire, and commence vigorous sexy-time (to avoid severe burns)? you can attain charmeleon crotch if you do the above with a true red head. charizard crotch if said red head has a brilliant flare up of crabs at the time.

• Upvote 4

it's when you get in bed with a girl who is very densely forested down there and then light the forest on fire, and commence vigorous sexy-time (to avoid severe burns)? you can attain charmeleon crotch if you do the above with a true red head. charizard crotch if said red head has a brilliant flare up of crabs at the time.

Best post in this entire thread hands down

Playa, you done changed the game.

Butters%E2%80%99+Bottom+Bitch3.png

Edited by Tpoppa
  • Upvote 2