Epic Attention whoring failsauce

Kent2406

Can someone tell me the difference between these three people? I know I'm gonna get some fraq from all the female ass sniffers, but jesus, this is getting ridiculous!

When Ringo and Exarch were posting stupid shit, and were all over the forum with dumbass comments, everyone was ready to hang them, but when it's a chic, you all just sniff harder.

Take your heads out of her ass and stop sniffing!

Jesus, some of you on here are pathetic!

Edited by Kent2406
  • Upvote 1

The difference is she comes to events and socializes. The other two don't. But then again you don't either so .....

Haha! I knew you would be one of the first to comment! Too easy!

I've been on every ride my schedule has allowed me to, so not sure where you're getting your information.

Nice try though!

Can someone tell me the difference between these three people? I know I'm gonna get some fraq from all the female ass sniffers, but jesus, this is getting ridiculous!

When Ringo and Exarch were posting stupid shit, and were all over the forum with dumbass comments, everyone was ready to hang them, but when it's a chic, you all just sniff harder.

Take your heads out of her ass and stop sniffing!

Jesus, some of you on here are pathetic!

:lol:QFT!!

• Upvote 1

Haha! I knew you would be one of the first to comment! Too easy!

I've been on every ride my schedule has allowed me to, so not sure where you're getting your information.

Nice try though!

I don't consider the rides social events, hell I barely make any rides any more.

My guess is someone hit on ninjachick and got shot down and now he's butt hurt
can you share with us some of the hang worthy comments she's made so we can amend this situation?

here at OR, we take our mass ostracizing very seriously

lol I was with you for about 2 days and thought it was rather annoying....

...then I pulled the stick out of my ass and took it for the entertainment it is!

poor kent, looks so melancholy...

mayhaps you should consider a snowmobile or something so the OR attention whoring doesn't get you down

Lol rep