shotgun for sale?

Bankerdude

Anybody already done the pricing research on these? on the website they have a combo package that has a 20 inch smooth bore hd barrel, and a 28 inch interchangeable choke barrel.that combo with synthetic stock is what I want, but I wonder if is cheaper to buy it that way, or buy the parts separately.:confused:

I've recently developed a serious hard on for Ithaca 37's. If you're considering a Mossberg do yourself a favor and consider a classic Ithaca. You can get a perfect functioning Ithacas for less than $300, and unless you break it it will never be worth less than when you bought it.

The older models also have the slam-fire feature, which is a blast.

I've recently developed a serious hard on for Ithaca 37's. If you're considering a Mossberg do yourself a favor and consider a classic Ithaca. You can get a perfect functioning Ithacas for less than $300, and unless you break it it will never be worth less than when you bought it.

The older models also have the slam-fire feature, which is a blast.

I have a '70 model that my dad left me. I love that gun. Never had a slam fire issue though.

Ya ya ya...That moss literally had 10's of thousands of rounds thru it if not over 100,000, and that noise attracts squirrels. O, and I know the guy that bought it from me and it's still a workin.

For the money, a Mossburg 500 12 ga cannot be beat. But is a pretty basic pump, gets the job done and keeps on keeping on...............for years. I've had my 500 AB since the early 70's with zero issues. Shoots dead on........takes a beating, keeps on repeating........lol

In that time I have used it to kill freezers full of rabbits, ruffed grouse, pheasant, ducks, geese and deer. So if that's what you are intending it for, for the money it simply gets the job done and is a great investment. If you are looking for more in a shotgun like 'name', weight, ejection direction, pretty engraving/etching/checkering then you are going to have to pay more. But when it comes down to the basic needs of a shotgun, you will not get anymore bang for your buck, imho.