suspension 101/ meet and greet

Hoblick

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, im just now starting to heal up from the flu.

so alot of my plans got screwed up. Trying to figure out when family is coming up to visit now, since we couldnt make it home.

so far looks like saturday, but may have some up on sunday.

which could impact the suspension day. may have to either push the time to later like around 5pm

or could move the day all together.

sorry for the inconvenience, ill get things squared away and find out what is gonna work.

ok, im just now starting to heal up from the flu.

so alot of my plans got screwed up. Trying to figure out when family is coming up to visit now, since we couldnt make it home.

so far looks like saturday, but may have some up on sunday.

which could impact the suspension day. may have to either push the time to later like around 5pm

or could move the day all together.

sorry for the inconvenience, ill get things squared away and find out what is gonna work.

Sounds good, just keep us up to date. :D

Feel better!

looks like a thumbs up for sunday around 2pm

so ..

where:

5269 crescent dr

hillirad OH 43026

when: Sunday DEC 30th 2PM - 6PM

what to bring: you may bring food, drinks, whatever you want. you can bring your bike as well, if you plan on bringing your bike bring any specific tools you need.

i have some fold out chairs, i think like 4-5 of them, i have a few bar stools as well. but bring your own fold out chair if you really want to make sure you have a chair.

If you're on the "confirmed" list and won't be able to make it now that we have the time/day set - please post up here, as there's plenty of interest here - would hate for peeps to miss out on this if there's room still avail. Thanks!