suspension 101/ meet and greet

Hoblick

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No' date=' it's just the only adjustment you can do with your current suspension. My mother-in-law has a 650R with an upgraded shock and RaceTech emulators and springs in the front forks. Made a huge difference for her. However, the 650R is sprung super stiff, so she needed something more squishy. I don't know what you weigh, but if you're close to 200 lbs I'm sure Ryan can get you in the ballpark.[/quote']

Are you familiar with the sv650 suspension? I assume these little to no adjustment as well?

At this stage, it looks pretty good if you can pull off a 12-4pm timeline in terms of starting. Otherwise, it gets late for me and I have family in town that weekend so, I would like to be with them.

Let me know. I'd probably have my dad with me as he is up from FL and was always with me at the track. He'd get a kick from hanging around and listening and watching...

i think a start time between 12-4 would work fine. probably better if it was the latter. maybe around 2pm

really need to get a list going. so post up if you are going and ill put you on the list.

like i said before, a total of 10 would be great, excluding myself and brian.

This is awesome, Hob. Let me know what you need me to do or what you want to accomplish and if you need anything from me. I won't have my bike done by then and all I will have is whatever tools or stands you may need.

This is awesome, Hob. Let me know what you need me to do or what you want to accomplish and if you need anything from me. I won't have my bike done by then and all I will have is whatever tools or stands you may need.

i have stands to pretty much cover every bike.

if you have a dry erase board that would be sweet.

maybe we can chat a bit through PMs or whatever to see what you can cover. i have some knowledge like i said, but yours is probably a little bit more in depth than what ill cover. especially since you probably have a better feel of the affects the changes make.

Just for the sake of a list...

So far, looks like:

Confirmed:

Bitani

BDBGoalie

MyKill

cmh_sprint

bigd

casper

midgettodd

dying shadow

candybluzx6

Jay848

LJWalter

Unconfirmed/showed interest:

brn6604

rawlins87

baggyp

Jst2fst

OSUYZFR1

just_some_dude

TheBrown57

ninjachick

Apologies if I messed up the confirmed/unconfirmed listing for you, just tried to read back through. Put it up here if you need to move from 1 list or another. That said, it looks like the 10 count will be easily had just in those that have "confirmed"

I think everyone needs addy/confirmed start time, and if you guys need anything, let everyone know.

Edited by bigd

I would like to gain all the knowledge I can for the 848, so am definately interested in attending one of these. Looks like this one has hit that 10-12 attendee mark, but let me know when or if you hold another one. Or if you have some drop off and room opens up for this one.

I would like to gain all the knowledge I can for the 848, so am definately interested in attending one of these. Looks like this one has hit that 10-12 attendee mark, but let me know when or if you hold another one. Or if you have some drop off and room opens up for this one.

Jay, I threw you on the list in a "waitlist" status...depending upon what happens with the list.

guys sorry i havent gotten back on here to finish this all out. Im working 12 hour OT shifts the last couple of days, got one more to go.. and i have a pretty knarly cold im trying to battle at the same time. ill get this wrapped up in the next few days.