suspension 101/ meet and greet

Hoblick

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ryan, is this "On Bike" or learn by basic settings?!?!

anyone can bring their bike in if they want.

its gonna be cold, so if you dare to ride, or trailer it over thats all good.

if no one brings a bike, i will have the track bike to demonstrate on ( was planning on using it as learning tool anyway)

i have my track bike, the ducati, and another GSXR sitting in the garage we can use. that way everyone can have a hands on approach at it.

also if you plan to bring your own bike over, please bring any tools you have for your suspension, as in rear preload adjuster wrenches. I have one or 2 but may not fit your specific bike.

id like to get a list started. i think around 10-12 people would be good. my garage isnt gigantic, but i can move some things around, and move a bike or 2 outside to create some room.

Sign me up! I should definitely be free the 30th.

id love to have Pauly and Brian there to help or speak as well. so if they are good with more of a mid day time that will work for me. im pretty much open all day.

At this stage, it looks pretty good if you can pull off a 12-4pm timeline in terms of starting. Otherwise, it gets late for me and I have family in town that weekend so, I would like to be with them.

Let me know. I'd probably have my dad with me as he is up from FL and was always with me at the track. He'd get a kick from hanging around and listening and watching...

You ever tried to use it? :lol: folds like tin foil

I probably never actually tried to use one on the bike. If it folds like tinfoil though the problem is probably your shock, not the tool. When cleaned I can turn the RR adjuster with my bare hands on the bench, however after a few thousand miles of road silt the thing might as well be welded.