suspension 101/ meet and greet

Hoblick

Guys-

Hob has dedicated his time and garage for this event. I say run it as planned. Maybe he and I can get together and do one at the start of the year closer to spring and focus on track day and street setups. That way, everything is fresh and focused in the minds of everyone before they get to riding?

Something maybe even where the folks that attend today will get some "next step" stuff at the next one where it gets a little more info handed out or something? It's up to Hob, but at the end of the day, this is his dealio and his time and I think you all should go ahead as planned.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys-

Hob has dedicated his time and garage for this event. I say run it as planned. Maybe he and I can get together and do one at the start of the year closer to spring and focus on track day and street setups. That way, everything is fresh and focused in the minds of everyone before they get to riding?

Something maybe even where the folks that attend today will get some "next step" stuff at the next one where it gets a little more info handed out or something? It's up to Hob, but at the end of the day, this is his dealio and his time and I think you all should go ahead as planned.

Agreed. 100%

Fate doesnt want this to go down tomorrow.

In the midst of fixing a plumbing issue and looks like i have more of a problem on my hands than expected.

Got my father in town helpIng me with it, looks like this project is gonna spill into tomorrow maybe even monday

Edited by Hoblick

As i stated this event is gonna have to be Cancled due to a plumbing emergency i have going on.

i will reschedule this event. hopefully brian will be able to make it out to the reschedule as well.

things just didnt want to pan out for brian, me and alot of others.

sorry folks

Fate doesnt want this to go down tomorrow.

In the midst of fixing a plumbing issue and looks like i have more of a problem on my hands than expected.

Got my father in town helpIng me with it, looks like this project is gonna spill into tomorrow maybe even monday

'Tis all good. Easier to set up the next one since we all know what's going down! :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...

Since this has been post poned... I'm definitely interested after posting about my suspension on my 919... Any Saturday or Sunday would probably work for me if you're still thinking about holding it, even if waiting a month or two for a bit warmer weather.

• 4 weeks later...