Motorcycle International shipping

BikerBoy

my bike cost me 12,500.00

shipping online is about 2500 " i believe it is doable way under that , but that isn't the point.

buying the same bike as mine in Jordan with all the frecking taxes they post is going to cost me up to 25 grands .......

OhioMike , i lived in jordan for 19 years , no vandalism or camel shit.

I was actually trying to buy an 08 hayabusa " used " with streched swing arm in jordan , and the asking price was 50k.

my bike cost me 12,500.00

shipping online is about 2500 " i believe it is doable way under that , but that isn't the point.

buying the same bike as mine in Jordan with all the frecking taxes they post is going to cost me up to 25 grands .......

OhioMike , i lived in jordan for 19 years , no vandalism or camel shit.

I was actually trying to buy an 08 hayabusa " used " with streched swing arm in jordan , and the asking price was 50k.

I'm in the wrong business I need to move to Jordan and become a motorcycle importer and salesman.

I'm in the wrong business I need to move to Jordan and become a motorcycle importer and salesman.

Yeah i thought so too , but after seeing how much taxes you need to pay the government and the fact that not 10% of people would actually be able to buy or get motorcycle license i decided it's not worth it.

Yeah i thought so too , but after seeing how much taxes you need to pay the government and the fact that not 10% of people would actually be able to buy or get motorcycle license i decided it's not worth it.

Well that scratches that idea.:( Good luck with shipping your bike.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had some really good service from Bidux, it is a company shipping cars overseas and domestically and they also transport motorcycles, I had mine transported from USA to Europe. Well this was the only time when I had to use such a service, but I can say that all in all I was satisfied and didn't have any issues with the transportation.

Edited by TravisL