I want everyone to hate me, apparently.

Scruit

exactly. And then there is someone like me. I don't have a family. I'm a 5'3" 150lbs girl who lives by herself. Yes, my doors stay closed and locked at all times. But if by chance I get 3 guys who come into my house with knives or baseball bats, How do you expect me to defend myself?

I had someone enter my apartment, while I was in bed.

I grabbed my home defense peice and addressed the situation. In the Marines, I was taught a gun is not to be used as a threat...you draw a weapon with the intention of using it. I view guns as a last resort.

When the a-hole got into my apartment, I was able to neutralize the threat while my gun remained concealed. He was lucky.

I grabbed my home defense peice and addressed the situation. In the Marines, I was taught a gun is not to be used as a threat...you draw a weapon with the intention of using it. I view guns as a last resort.

When the a-hole got into my apartment, I was able to neutralize the threat while my gun remained concealed. He was lucky.

I have a story about my dad that deals with 2 guys breaking in our house. Lets say the Judge told the guys they were lucky Mr. Brown didn't kill them.

One guy was lucky and got knocked out the other lost his balls...literally, and a nipple

And THAT right there is how people NEED to be raised.

I can guarantee you if someone comes in my house when I'm home they will not live to regret that decision and I will not lose one second of sleep over it I will not warn them or try to detain until the cops arrive. If they go in when I'm not home they will get to meet my dog and well let's just say she is not very fond of strangers entering her home.

I'm not for banning violent video games or violent movies, but I do think that seeing a behavior repeatedly makes people more comfortable with that behavior.

This makes me a cold blooded killer.

bf3-us-assault.png

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/JRMMiii/stats/303508079/xbox/

j/k - I just wanted an excuse to post my BF3 stats in a relevant conversation. I should get an achievement for that.

• Upvote 1

And THAT right there is how people NEED to be raised.

Funny story...

A good freind of mine keeps a shotgun in the house.

About 2 years ago a crackhead broke into his house. At the exact moment of the breakin, my buddy was in his kitchen sharpening an ax. He is a contractor and uses the ax for tearing down walls, etc.

...when the police arrived said crackhead was on the ground with a very sharp ax at his neck. He was in tears and had literally pissed himself.

99.9% of the time he would have grabbed the shotgun, unless he just happens to be holding an ax.

Shit happens.

Funny story...

A good friend of mine keeps a shotgun in the house.

About 2 years ago a crackhead broke into his house. At the exact moment of the breakin, my buddy was in his kitchen sharpening an ax. He is a contractor and uses the ax for tearing down walls, etc.

...when the police arrived said crackhead was on the ground with a very sharp ax at his neck. He was in tears and had literally pissed himself.

99.9% of the time he would have grabbed the shotgun, unless he just happens to be holding an ax.

Shit happens.

Now that's funny.

Tell me' date=' Duane. How is my firearm a threat to you? How, exactly, do you view me as a person, father, business man and friend?[/quote']

I said it in the other thread...

I'm not concerned with you or Brian having a gun, it's the general public that concerns me. You are a responsible person, and reasonably intelligent... far and way the minority among Americans who all have the same rights as you...

I said it in the other thread...

I'm not concerned with you or Brian having a gun, it's the general public that concerns me. You are a responsible person, and reasonably intelligent... far and way the minority among Americans who all have the same rights as you...

You still never answered my question about how am I supposed to protect myself without a gun.

So' date=' you're an elitist?[/quote']

I guess, :dunno: if you worked where i work, and had to design machines the way we have to design machines, was told by corporate that we can't trust people with a razor knife, and have the accident reports to back up that assertion...you might be a little more elitist, too?

I guess, :dunno: if you worked where i work, and had to design machines the way we have to design machines, was told by corporate that we can't trust people with a razor knife, and have the accident reports to back up that assertion...you might be a little more elitist, too?

Your employer wants to avoid a liability lawsuit = Guns are bad? Wow?

Your employer wants to avoid a liability lawsuit = Guns are bad? Wow?

If We can't trust them with a safety edge razor knife, how in the heck can we trust them with ak 47's and ar 15's?

I've just lost all confidence in the average american, their ability to use their brain, and their judgement...

Edited by magley64