2013 Assault Weapons Ban Summary

Scruit

the internets will halp you: http://www.slickguns.com/

just back order the stuff if you have even a modicum of patience and ability to remain calm in the face of massholes making masshole decisions. either demand will die down, or people will start fire sales due to credit card bill stacking up from panic buying.

What's the price and availability? I've been thinking of going this way for my next home defense weapon.

About 150 for the 80% lower. 100 for the drilling jig. Need a bench press and a thread tap big enough for the stock/buffer tube. Looks to be an hour or two of work to complete.

About 150 for the 80% lower. 100 for the drilling jig. Need a bench press and a thread tap big enough for the stock/buffer tube. Looks to be an hour or two of work to complete.

Thanks. I have access to a full machine shop, so the finish work doesn't scare me. I've been thinking of going this way since the "frenzy" started. I just want another AR in my house.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/274881-obama-hopes-to-enact-new-gun-control-measures-in-2013

President Obama on Sunday said he would make gun control a priority in his new term, pledging to put his “full weight” behind passing new restrictions on firearms in 2013.

“I'm going to be putting forward a package and I'm going to be putting my full weight behind it,” Obama said in an interview aired on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “I'm going to be making an argument to the American people about why this is important and why we have to do everything we can to make sure that something like what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary does not happen again.”

Buy 'em while you can

I would use a drill press with a cross slide vise instead of a bench press. Also, I've never seen an 80% that didn't have the buffer tube hole already threaded.

“I think there are a vast majority of responsible gun owners out there who recognize that we can't have a situation in which somebody with severe psychological problems is able to get the kind of high-capacity weapons that this individual in Newtown obtained and gun down our kids,” Obama said.

Hmmmmmm.......seems to me that the parent and only the parent was 100% negligent in this, however the current system did and does work. He didnt obtain anything, he took "her guns" and killed her with one of them. She was in fact 100% negligent and in denial, however you are never fully prepared for what your offspring is capable of, or anybody for that matter. You never fully know until it is too late and it happens, then people react how they are doing now. Killers are cowards and they prey on the weak, it aint rocket science. Be very scared of this current government, next movies, the internet and music are the target. Yet another gun ban from another Democratic President.....imagine that. But it is for the greater good "of all".......yeah sure it is.

• Upvote 1

I would use a drill press with a cross slide vise instead of a bench press. Also, I've never seen an 80% that didn't have the buffer tube hole already threaded.

Drill press. Sorry! My brain is still in workout mode. :o

Do you even lift? :D

One shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition. :cool:

http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/ending-prepositions.aspx

Other Sentences Can End with Prepositions Too

It’s also OK to end a sentence with a preposition sometimes even when you aren’t using a phrasal verb. For example, although you could rewrite the following sentences to avoid ending them with a preposition, you don’t need to.

She displayed the good humor she’s known for. (Could be rewritten as “She displayed the good humor for which she’s known.”)