My 10/22 Christmas build.

2talltim

Ok here she is in all her Plinkster glory. Started off as a bone stock 10/22 stainless carbine my wife bought from wally world, and when she gave it me it had $200 attached to build it to how ever i wanted, so here is what i bought.

ATI Ruger 10/22 Strikeforce Six Pos Side Folding Stock

CenterPoint Adventure Class 2-7x32mm riflescope with dual illuminated Scope

UTG Bipod, SWAT/Combat Profile, Adjustable Height

UTG Deluxe Ergonomic Foregrip, Black

Advanced Technology International ATI Nylon Sling

NcStar Ruger 10/22 Short Muzzle Brake/Black

2 Ruger BX-25 Magazines

Kinda went back and forth on the stock but decided i liked the look of the ATI better. The scope was recomended by a friend at work that has one on his .223 and he said he likes it more than a $300 scope he has on his m&p so i went with it and the dual illumination crosses are pretty cool. I didnt want a bipod with the springs on it and this one was the least expensive of the options but its still very nice. Forgrip again was least expensive option but still works well. Sling was just because i had the ATI stock. And i was torn between the black and silver flash sup/brake i went with the black but may still order the silver(i havent gotten it yet, why its not on) Total build price with gun & mags $510 with everything.

Heres a before pic....

2012-12-24_16-34-54_892.jpg

here is after....

IMG_2516_zpsfd5cae7a.jpg

IMG_2517_zpsa830f610.jpg

IMG_2515_zps040471ff.jpg

IMG_2511_zpseab32f75.jpg

IMG_2518_zps83eb1f60.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

That looks bad ass! Wanting to do something cool to my sons 10/22, but will probably shy away from the assault look.

my next built will be a heavy barrel with a laminated stock, something like this..

jessie11022.JPG

but its prob twice the bank roll i have into the one above.

my next built will be a heavy barrel with a laminated stock, something like this..

jessie11022.JPG

but its prob twice the bank roll i have into the one above.

I would be pretty comfortable guessing there is easily more than 2x what you have in yours. :) That actually looks like a TacSol X-Ring Rifle which has a starting price around $850. That one looks to be sporting their Vantage RS stock

Edited by flounder

Folding stock? One of dem brake suppressor flash hider thingys?

EVIL BLACK ASSAULT RIFLE! :nono:

That's what I'm afraid with my 10/22 takedown - if/when i start modding, it'll never stop.

Don't forget about 25 round mags..lol

Tim, you have made me want to build one of these now! I think I have found my winter project lol

Only took me a few hours and that was while watching "act of valor" and eating pulled pork..lol

Edited by 2talltim

Here is mine as she sits. I've upgraded the glass and picked up a Houghe OM stock to put on her. I'm not a fan of pistol grips on everything. Let me know if you wanna go plink sometime.

AA984D9B-27FB-46DA-90AA-1C585DA840A2-11021-000002C4E46756A0.jpg

• Upvote 1

Here is mine as she sits. I've upgraded the glass and picked up a Houghe OM stock to put on her. I'm not a fan of pistol grips on everything. Let me know if you wanna go plink sometime.

AA984D9B-27FB-46DA-90AA-1C585DA840A2-11021-000002C4E46756A0.jpg

Looks good, all i have to do is step out my back door to plink, but if there is somewhere you go we can meet up sometime.

Edited by 2talltim