new cincy rider

nelsondakid

i need to finance it. now im leaning towards a rsxr 600
Good choice man. You will probably be alot happier with that decision. Those gsxr600 are kick ass bikes. Hope you get what you want. I wish I would have waited on the new CBR1000RR. Too big of a hurry.

yes sir! ill be home, hopefully my bike will be running, we were working on "easy-outing" that screw, and someone (not me) drilled through the tank...ouch

but my friends pops who owns T&K auto body on symmes is cold welding it, should be ready tomorrow

Let me know. I may just take a ride out to Ross, Oxford, Harrison area..

we will take it stupid slow for a while if you get the gsxr, did I tell you what happened to Josh O'Hair when i took him on his maiden voyage on his gsxr?

I am more then happy to help set pace for him when we start getting him going. The roads in the area like Princeton rd. Greenlawn (from Milikin to Rt 4.), are curvy enough to get new riders aquainted. Then after a bit we can move him out to the roads on the far side of fairfield

I am more then happy to help set pace for him when we start getting him going. The roads in the area like Princeton rd. Greenlawn (from Milikin to Rt 4.), are curvy enough to get new riders aquainted. Then after a bit we can move him out to the roads on the far side of fairfield

yea i dont want top jump into it to fast and mess up my bike and myself

chris, those are good roads to start on, sounds like a good idea.

Josh bought a gsxr 600 (an older one) we rode around in his neighborhood for 2 days, then i took him on the streets, he came into a turn a little too fast for comfort, and instead of leaning a bit more, he paniced and hit both brakes, highsided, landed in the ditch. He wasnt moving, i thought he was dead, scariest moment of my life. He ended up with a sprained wrist, and lots of road rash though, he easily could have died

To a new rider at the speed limit those curves feel like knee dragging. But give good feeling of leaning...

I remember when i frst started curves that I thought I was hauling and now I could ride them sitting on the tank at the same speed.

to this day, i still feel like it was kind of my fault, we were going the speed limit, but i was only slowing down for sharp turns, and even then, i wasnt really using my brakes, so he didnt know when he should brake, I just letting off the throttle a bit, i should have made him buy a jacket, gloves, and boots, he just had a light coat, and a helmet on.