Rider's Discount, Scorpion Pants, Icon Jacket

OsuMj

Rider's Discount is just great. I<3 them in an unhealthy stalky sort of way. JK, but I am very happy with my new stuff that I got (and the prices I got them for!). Thank you Nathan!!

Also, if anyone knows some ladies that are looking for pants, these pants are pretty great so far. They fit nice (runs 1 size small), are comfy, and have protective plates in the hips and knees that you can barely see.

picture.php?albumid=94&pictureid=16933

For my price range, this jacket was about the best fitted jacket I could find, and unlike my other jacket, it has zipper vents in the back that will help it breath.

picture.php?albumid=94&pictureid=16827

One of the most frustrating things for me is seeing such a small selection for stylish, yet protective, women's motorcycle gear. Anyway, I think i'm set for a while :)

The jacket it a little tight in the elbows, but its about the same tightness as my other jacket was when I first got it. I'm hoping it will break in a bit, but if it doesn't, its still comfy enough.

I haven't sat on the bike in the pants yet, but I pretended I did in the kitchen :) There's plenty of move room in the pants - no tight spots!

Those vents in the back help a lot. The ones I have flow a lot of air through. Probably good for riding position if it's cut low in the back. Sometimes having an extra one a size larger can work with extra layers for different temperatures.

Those vents in the back help a lot. The ones I have flow a lot of air through. Probably good for riding position if it's cut low in the back. Sometimes having an extra one a size larger can work with extra layers for different temperatures.

I still have my leather jacket and its a little big on me, so I use that one to layer with. I actually bought this one to be a little more light weight for warmer weather.

I just got me a 2 piece carver suit from Nathan at RD great fit, Looks bad ass, and I feel like a superhero when I wear it!!:p

pics! :)

Lyns says there are two options in women's gear.

1. Men's gear' date=' just smaller.. which doesn't fit women at all.

2. Gear that fits, but has a bunch of stupid girly shit on it.[/quote']

right. That's why I've been on an active search for ladies gear that isn't pink, but doesn't look like i'm wearing dude's gear. Dianese has some really nice jackets that are fitted to women, but obviously out of my price range. I really like the way these pants fit. They are relatively low rise and have room for a ladies hips, booty, and thighs! lol.

Hey MJ, do those pants come in lengths? I'd like to find some pants but am fearful that they would be more like capris on me given my height...

I have abnormally long legs for my height and these fit me great. I think the inseam on the large is 33"

Lyns says there are two options in women's gear.

1. Men's gear' date=' just smaller.. which doesn't fit women at all.

2. Gear that fits, but has a bunch of stupid girly shit on it.[/quote']

It seems like that's especially true when it comes to actual tracksuits!

Sorry ladies.

Nice new gear, by the way!