Gun Envy just got some ARs in

Scruit

I can call in a card over the phone have it shipped right.

Shipped to an FFL to do the transfer if you use shipping. Call in the card, have it held and go down there and get it yourself is another option.

Thought about it, but my brother is also going in on it and he wants to keep looking.

We have some parts to build a. 223 already. My dad was in Vietnam and would like something similar to what he carried. Its supposed to be a surprise we take the parts to his house he helps build it than we give it to him.

I posted about their GEAR 15 the other day. Should be in near the end of the month according to Jonathan. And cheaper then those RRA posted prices. Though, I getting a semi loaded out RRA for $1400 or a base DDM4V7 for around $1300 is the debate currently.

Why, you have full auto toys you can borrow!! I hate you for this, but love you openly for your musk. We need to get some drinks soon, I'll leave the wife at home and we can have like HH at the Birch, low key.