Who Rode Today

rollnhot

Rode north from Franklin on Union Rd. to Englwood, had dinner at the Buckhorn Tavern. Any of you in the Southwest part of Ohio that's never been there, check it out. Food is awesome,counted ten people in Harley logo costumes. Only bike in the lot was my FJR, go figure. Rode some of the local twisties before heading south. Global warming is it really a bad thing, mid January 65 degrees.

Went over to Newark to check out the 2013 FJR but they were closed,so I headed over to Iron Pony to see one.I'm really leaning towards buying one in the spring and heading to California for a while.We'll see.I made a couple more stops in Columbus and headed home in the rain around 7:00.150 miles for the day.

The weather was great,a good day for a mid January ride.

I rode to work which sucked, because I had to work. I shouldn't be working weekends and it just figures I get dragged in on the first "warm" day of the year. I did get out for a short ride with my girlfriend when I got home at least.