Having issues connecting from certain devices?

Casper

Pulled my droid's battery for a few minutes and restarted, still no connect. I downloaded Opera browser, and it works until I try to login then it kicks me off?

I'll poke around until I figure something out

Pulled my droid's battery for a few minutes and restarted, still no connect. I downloaded Opera browser, and it works until I try to login then it kicks me off?

I'll poke around until I figure something out

mine works :p

Still doesn't work on my Droid Razr. Unfortunately, you can't pull the battery out on it either. I've went through the apps and cleared data for the Network locations and browser data for all and nadda. Guess its ole PC only for me.

That would be Verizon. I am on vz and it is now working on my Note 2. Did you just restart, that will clear your cache.

Disabled Mobile Data, went to airplane mode:

Cleared network locations data/cache, Cleared Brower Data and shutdown. Went into recovery mode on restart and wiped the cache partition and then restarted fully. Everything including the bookmarks was gone and still nadda.

Then vz is still feeding you the wrong info. Odd that they hate you and not me. Wait it out, it will fix itself soon.

Still doesn't work on my Droid Razr. Unfortunately, you can't pull the battery out on it either. I've went through the apps and cleared data for the Network locations and browser data for all and nadda. Guess its ole PC only for me.

Works on mine, wifi and 4G.

Have there been some issues with the site???? I have had some problems connecting on desktops and laptops running xp-pro and 7. Even tried the android (samsung galaxy s3) and got the same thing. It was as if the site was down or the server was.

Have there been some issues with the site???? I have had some problems connecting on desktops and laptops running xp-pro and 7. Even tried the android (samsung galaxy s3) and got the same thing. It was as if the site was down or the server was.

Yes. Short version: Casper broke it. Fixed now but may still be a few issues until some isp's pick up the change.