thinking about selling my quad(someone talk me out of it)

2talltim

• 2 weeks later...
hers is already gone, i traded it for the v-strom:D

Err, oh well sounds like a nice trade!

Yea i'm not going to do it. Just a thought anyways. For what little i have into it, it's worth keeping around for the occasional ride. Is it april 15th yet?

4-15-13 falls on a Monday. So I'm headed to W Va the weekend before, couple guys from the XXclub are going down there to hit Hatfield and Mccoy trails. I thought about joining up with them and riding a day. But its a flat $50.00 fee for a pass, weather you ride one day or all year. Between that and the fact they decided to stay at the farthest southern place " Pocahontas". hell maybe they did it to stay away from me, lol. That's okay cause it's hard to justify paying to ride a ATV anywhere in the state of WV. Also going down March 8th - 12th, if any bubs wanna ride hit me up.

That's okay cause it's hard to justify paying to ride a ATV anywhere in the state of WV. Also going down March 8th - 12th, if any bubs wanna ride hit me up.

Thats why I havent been there yet. We have plenty of good free places to ride in WV.

Where are you riding in March?

Thats why I havent been there yet. We have plenty of good free places to ride in WV.

Where are you riding in March?

Down about 45 mins south of Asland, Ky. where I have some family, and know a few trails they know the rest. This mapquest link is right where my Grandmother's house is

http://mapq.st/YuVOWd

And here's a short cut to her house, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSewYKlQ0s0

Err, oh well sounds like a nice trade!

4-15-13 falls on a Monday. So I'm headed to W Va the weekend before, couple guys from the XXclub are going down there to hit Hatfield and Mccoy trails. I thought about joining up with them and riding a day. But its a flat $50.00 fee for a pass, weather you ride one day or all year. Between that and the fact they decided to stay at the farthest southern place " Pocahontas". hell maybe they did it to stay away from me, lol. That's okay cause it's hard to justify paying to ride a ATV anywhere in the state of WV. Also going down March 8th - 12th, if any bubs wanna ride hit me up.

if i didnt have the baby on the way i would join ya and your right there is so many places to ride down there i went once and was hooked wish i could go back sometime

• 2 months later...

I've recently started some home improvement projects and the money would come in real handy to get some of these done. Plus I honestly don't see me taking more than one or two trips with it this summer. And I would really like to buy a 4x4 utility eventually. So I'm thinkin sell it now use the money for home repair get that knocked out in out of the way this summer and start looking for a new and improved one for next season.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I've recently started some home improvement projects and the money would come in real handy to get some of these done. Plus I honestly don't see me taking more than one or two trips with it this summer. And I would really like to buy a 4x4 utility eventually. So I'm thinkin sell it now use the money for home repair get that knocked out in out of the way this summer and start looking for a new and improved one for next season.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I have a side by side utility that gets all of the use. I'm also upgrading my house not by choice though. I had a toilet malfunction flooding my whole house, so I decided to upgrade to hardwood flooring since the carpet was destroyed. I got the quad thinking that I would use it more but I just don't. IMO Iwould sell it for the funds for your home repair.

Dude, don't do it. Where are you gonna find another unit as nice as that z?

Besides, we're gonna be riding a bunch this summer. You'll regret it, but being a grown up sometimes means doing what you gotta do for the good of your family. Do what you gotta do, Bubby.